KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » E3 2005 looking forward to it!

Are you looking forward to it?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes I really want to see the new consoles 8 88.89%
I'd rather keep my old consoles than Ps3 Xbox2 1 11.11%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

E3 2005 looking forward to it!
Started by: LondonTown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LondonTown

Tongue E3 2005 looking forward to it!

The Revolution, Ps3, and Xbox2 will be unveiled plus like a hundred million new games including From Russia with Love, True Crime2 and
The new Zelda game! smile

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 01:58 PM
LondonTown is currently offline Click here to Send LondonTown a Private Message Find more posts by LondonTown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Its in May no? Sexeh!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 05:12 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Man i would so love to go to E3. My dad has his own Computer shop and he got an application to go but he didnt bother filling it in.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 08:15 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I think E3's gonna reveal a lot this year...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 01:36 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

It's gonna be cool, but the revolution looks really bad. Its controller only has one giant button that says "DO" on it.

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:49 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I've never been to an E3 before, but I really want to go to this one....

wait....no i don't

I hate being around so many computer nerds....even though I am one. Some of those fans just creep me out.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 06:01 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Im looking forward to e3.. but not the new consoles lol.. thats just more crap to buy... /sigh

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 07:27 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I agree. I'm certainly not gonna be on of the people who rush out to buy the first ones out on the market. I never understood that kind of thinking. I'll wait until the price is reasonable and there are lots of games. I did the same thing with PS2, X-Box, Gamecube, etc.

I just want to see Final Fantasy XII and Legend of Zelda

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 07:30 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Well with the ps1 and 2 i got it the christmas's they came out. But i'll probably wait this time around.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 07:35 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I bought my X-box the day it came out for close to $400 including shipping and handling. (ebay)

Never making that mistake ever again.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 09:03 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Is an event I'm defently going to attend. thumb up

Gotta be there early to avoid lines for the newest and best game demos. yes

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 10:52 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

It's always in LA? raver

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 04:02 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I'd love to go to E3. Too bad I live too far away and can't afford it. One year....

I really want to see Final Fantasy XII and the new Zelda eek!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 04:27 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tex
It's always in LA? raver

yes

The game industry decided to hosted in L.A. for the last 2 years. Before I used to be in other cities.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 08:02 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

ooooooo i love E3! its all exciting stuff.

i never realised the next-gen consoles were gonna be revealed, i dont know anything about them yet, so that should be interesting.

and all that new software (please log in to view the image)

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 01:30 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I've never been to an E3 before, but I really want to go to this one....

wait....no i don't

I hate being around so many computer nerds....even though I am one. Some of those fans just creep me out.
I don't think you could go, even if you wanted to. E3 is for developers, magazines, associates only. They give out passes too, in contests, but you can't just buy a ticket to go. The Tokyo Game Show, TGS, in September, is another story. That's open to the public.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 02:28 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

the only gameshow ive been to is "Gamestars Live" in london, not exactly your big-time game show!

I did have a VIP ticket so got 2 hours to browse stuff before the normal punters, its not the point there were like 999 other VIP's...

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 03:05 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote