KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Which Character Are You??

Which Character Are You??
Started by: ~Air Angel~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Question Which Character Are You??

Take this quiz to see which character you are!

http://www.quizilla.com/users/fight...%20Are%20you%3F

I was Will Turner!

Congrats your Will Turner, You will do anything for the one(s) you love. And you will go to great lengths to keep them from harm. You can follow directions and always want to do the right thing.

(please log in to view the image)

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 10:51 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

I'm Jack Sparrow
Aye Mate your Jack Sparrow, savy? You are fun to be with and your word can always be trusted even though it may not seem like it sometimes. You Don't need romance because all you want is a ship and crew to sail, steal, and plunder!

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:06 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Jack Sparrow as well

Aye Mate your Jack Sparrow, savy? You are fun to be with and your word can always be trusted even though it may not seem like it sometimes. You Don't need romance because all you want is a ship and crew to sail, steal, and plunder!

Was i secretly hoping to be Jack Sparrow? I geuss I'll never know....

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 12:39 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

hey im captain jack sparrow too!! big grin

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 01:13 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

surprise surprise.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 03:51 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

another Captain Jack Sparrow Here

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 04:02 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Captain Jack big grin

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 04:59 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

ohh..........*drum roll* jack.....(surprise?)

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 05:09 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

*drum roll*.....ba ba ba baaaaaaa.....and yet another Captain Jaaaaaack Spaaarrroww!!

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 05:18 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

hmmmmm i see a pattern! MAYBE, just maybe he's our favorite character? ALL IN FAVOUR SAY AYE!!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 09:42 PM
Melani
<3

ok ok shure i`ll be ELIZABETH!! love Will love

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 10:21 PM
Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

i was jack

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 10:24 PM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*Angel_Wingz*~

i was elizabeth, i think u peeps just did the obvious answers if u get wot i mean which u prob dont lol

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 10:36 PM
~*Angel_Wingz*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*Angel_Wingz*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*Angel_Wingz*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melani
<3

omg hahahaha i diddent even see the Quiz thing i thought it was just a role playin thing hahahahaha ok brb i`ll take the quiz hahahahaha

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 10:39 PM
Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melani
<3

ok this is what I got..

hummmm everyone else has that im gonna do it again

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 10:42 PM
Melani
<3

ok this time i got

Congrats your Will Turner, You will do anything for the one(s) you love. And you will go to great lengths to keep them from harm. You can follow directions and always want to do the right thing.

hummm interesting

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 10:45 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

majority rules. Jack is the best................argh... no Anne Bonny though.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:24 PM
Nienna
nonexistent

quote:
Originally posted by Melani
ok this time i got

hummm interesting

Me too, LotR fans stay together! stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:39 AM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

hey! i'm different! i got elizabeth! she's cool. jack is cooler, of course, but she's cool, too. she's my second-favorite character.

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:44 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

she's groovy. I like that she secretly wants to be a pirate. We have something in common...finally!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:12 AM