KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cosmic Armor Superman vs. Eternity

Cosmic Armor Superman vs. Eternity
Started by: Cogito

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cogito

Cosmic Armor Superman vs. Eternity

Cosmic Armor Superman

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

Multi-Eternity

(please log in to view the image)

Who takes this?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 05:33 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

This would be more interesting if we'd see Eternity do things on panel other than lose. I don't even know anything about CA Superman but I'm willing to bet he'd get the majority of wins.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 05:38 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
This would be more interesting if we'd see Eternity do things on panel other than lose. I don't even know anything about CA Superman but I'm willing to bet he'd get the majority of wins.

This isn't base Eternity if I'm reading the OP right. It's the Eternity made up of all other Eternities and was shown in the Abraxas arc of Fantastic Four when Roma went looking for Franklin Richards.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 05:39 AM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
This isn't base Eternity if I'm reading the OP right. It's the Eternity made up of all other Eternities and was shown in the Abraxas arc of Fantastic Four when Roma went looking for Franklin Richards.

And what did he do during that arc that made you think he's something special? Cause last time I checked he had a panicked look on his "face" as per usual for him.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 05:40 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Do we factor in Superman appearing in 3d and Eternity always appearing in 2d?

Because that could make or break this thread

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 05:46 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

^ Which one makes and which one breaks?

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 05:49 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

lol

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 05:54 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote