KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » HP Doomsday vs King Thor

HP Doomsday vs King Thor
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

HP Doomsday vs King Thor

HP DD is teleported to Asgard and goes on a rampage. King Thor shows up to stop him. No BFR. Who wins?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 05:13 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

KT more than likely.

Eye-beams sufficient to slag Cap's shield AND Wolvie's skeleton would put quite a hurting on DD, me thinks -- as would the hammer throw he used to one-shot Desak in the Destroyer armor.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 05:27 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

King Thor incinerates him. His eye beams aren't weaksauce like that punk Darkseid's Omega Effect.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
KT more than likely.

Eye-beams sufficient to slag Cap's shield AND Wolvie's skeleton would put quite a hurting on DD, me thinks -- as would the hammer throw he used to one-shot Desak in the Destroyer armor.

I enjoyed the fact that even the most basic of his attacks were so incredibly powerful. It was Jurgens stroking Thor fans after writing a not quite so powerful Odin. At least in comparison to the previous creative team. IIRC he said something along the lines that he's King Thor could do pretty much anything when he needed to.

Symbolized by the Desak fight. He went from having all of his attacks countered by a less powerful version to one shotting the superior incarnation after an epiphany.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 05:41 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ thumb up

Tbh, the whole KT saga was some of the best Thor material I've ever read.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 05:45 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I agree. It was obvious what was going to happen from the beginning -time manipulation- but it was still a very interesting read. I personally enjoyed it, Jurgens started out very strong with some classic Thor tales and ended almost as strong with a very unorthodox take. It's unfortunate that the run was cut short. On the bright side, we got Oeming's crazy finish.

*Stares fondly into the Sky* Man, that was a great time to be a Thor fan despite the cancellation.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 05:51 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

King Thor. Agreed on Jurgens' run being great from beginning to end.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 06:15 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

King Thor no contest, but I wouldn't doubt that Doomsday punches won't hurt him!

Too bad about the distance range.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 06:54 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

If bfr isn't allowed then HP DD wins.
The OE didn't do anything and DD could adapt to anything thrown at him.
The only way to beat him was to one shot him and KT is not doing that.

Just to make it clear of how strong the OE is listen to this.
Superman couldn't put a scratch on the indestructible missles when he tried to stop them. But DS from far away send the OE after the missles. When they struck the missles they became instant vapor.
From Superman not being able to put a scratch on them vs. instant vapor from miles away is astronomically more powerful than Superman yet DD took the OE (both beams and not one like the missles) from a much closer range and survived. This only made him mad.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 07:17 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

The funny thing is, Darkseid ended up looking a lot stronger then Superman, but DD resisting the OE was still total PIS.

And Thor wins, no sweat.

Last edited by cdtm on Jun 27th, 2011 at 08:28 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 08:24 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DickBlazer
opinions are like........

DD takes out over confident Thor

In his own backyard

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 02:31 PM
DickBlazer is currently offline Find more posts by DickBlazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

HP DD destroys Thor

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 04:47 PM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by shokosugi
HP DD destroys Thor
You do know I said KING Thor right...

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 04:53 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

King Thor was beastly. One of the few characters in his tier that I'd give the edge over HPDD.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 04:54 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

Originally posted by Harbinger
King Thor was beastly. One of the few characters in his tier that I'd give the edge over HPDD.
Skyfather?

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 04:58 PM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Trans, going by the tiers thread the board put together.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 05:05 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

Originally posted by Harbinger
Trans, going by the tiers thread the board put together.
Well he should actually be in the Skyfather tier but w/e.

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 05:08 PM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

HP DD adapts and wins.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 05:14 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasper Gutman

Holy fudge this is King Thor people. HP DD is turned to sludge or some other udge.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 05:17 PM
Kasper Gutman is currently offline Click here to Send Kasper Gutman a Private Message Find more posts by Kasper Gutman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
HP DD adapts and wins.
Based on ?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 06:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

I tend to ignore trolls but...

WTF?

The only little thing a megalomaniac like Thanos would call "Mount Thanos" is... and you are on top of it? Jesus, disgusting.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 06:35 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote