KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Fire Emblem (GBA)

Do you like the first Fire Emblem for GBA?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 2 100.00%
No 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fire Emblem (GBA)
Started by: DracotheDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
[D_A]Kherr

Smile Fire Emblem (GBA)

I'm sure this topic has sprung up in here somewhere, but here goes...

Fire Emblem for the GBA has got to be one of the greatest GBA games ever, asides from Pokemon: Fire Red, Leaf Green, Sapphire, and Ruby.
This game is worth getting if you like chess, checkers, and any of the Final Fantasy Tactics games. I give this game 9 out of 10!!! I love it, what about you guys? Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:12 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

You can now get fire emblm the sacred stones for the GBA

Its just as good as the original

Old Post May 10th, 2005 03:46 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Fire Emblem is one of those amazing Nintendo console series that, for unknown reasons, is barely known in the US, like the Tales Series. If you are able to read Japanese, buy some imports of the rest of the series, 'cuz they're all the best strategy games out there.

Fire Emblem on the GBA is great. Good story, excellent gameplay (like pretty much the rest of the series ^^;; ). And it's also fun to play, a definite plus. The learning curve is good, and overall it's a must-get game.

I haven't played the Sacred Stones yet, but as soon as I have some money I'll be getting it. And I can't wait for the GCN Fire Emblem game, either! *glee*

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:05 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

actually for the PSP I heard that tales of eternia comes out for it but I don't know when a release date is

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:15 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Eternia might be coming to PSP? I heard that one of the Tales (either Eternia or Destiny, I can't remember) was coming to the DS.. Oo?

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:34 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

yup and I heard tales of legendia wascoming out for the GC

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:42 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Yeah, Tales of Legendia is looking great, but I heard that it was gonna be a PS2 exclusive, possibly PS3.

However, we're getting extremely off-topic, dontcha think? ^^;;

On topic: Fire Emblem games are great! Buy them now! All of them! Muahaha!!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 05:45 PM
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

theres only one to buy right now...

unless you wanna go spend money on imported fire emblem games

Old Post May 10th, 2005 06:08 PM