KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » can the surfer heal ben grimm?

can the surfer heal ben grimm?
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

can the surfer heal ben grimm?

I think maybe he can. I mean, he drained the gamma radiation from hulk to return him to bruce banner, so why cant he just drain the cosmic radiation from the thing to make him ben grimm again?

What does everyone think?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 12:02 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

I dont see why not. But army do u really want the thing to be any weaker than he already is? At present he cant even make it into class 100 but if surfer does that then you'll hav the likes of jubilee owning his ass!!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 12:06 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I dont see why not. But army do u really want the thing to be any weaker than he already is? At present he cant even make it into class 100 but if surfer does that then you'll hav the likes of jubilee owning his ass!!

haha , and no he can't

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 12:07 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

well galacticstorm, i wouldnt want to never see the thing again, i would just like to see how the rest of the ff and his fans would respond to it.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 12:08 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: can the surfer heal ben grimm?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
What does everyone think?

i think we don't need so many new threads in one night........ give the ones you've already created time to see if they work...... by creating new ones constantly it pushes the older ones off the front page and the less frequent users may not see the ones they want

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 12:10 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh alright, thanx, i dont know what to do u know? i'm new to these things

and ive only put so many cuz most of mine dont get many responses if any at all.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 12:12 AM
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

yea so uh stop making new threads constantly. give the ones youve already made time for people to see um erm

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:18 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i havent made any new ones lately, so shut the **** up!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:20 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Calm down, chillun.

Surfer might be able to do it. They've never really established how cosmic radiation works, and there have been some conflicting stories about it.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 05:51 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

I suggest sitting:
Looking at threads that are on here already,
Then Thinking up what kind of threads that KMC'ers might want to post on,
How are a thread between two popular characters or a versus between two characters that many people like but always take back seat to the likes of superman or batman.
It should be original, people like threads that are original.
Like some of mine.
You'll get good responses, man.

Btw. If you go to someone else's thread, a popular one, juts post that you have a thread thats' hot, advertise, man.

You'll get plenty of responses to your own threads.

stick out tongueeace:
Be cool

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 11:37 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote