KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » A pure Adamantium Colossus with Mjolnir and Quicksilver speed vs Thanos

??????????
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Colossus. 4 28.57%
Thanos. 6 42.86%
No-one. 0 0%
I'm insane for even making this thread. 4 28.57%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A pure Adamantium Colossus with Mjolnir and Quicksilver speed vs Thanos
Started by: Ming Tea!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

A pure Adamantium Colossus with Mjolnir and Quicksilver speed vs Thanos

I know, I know you're sick of all the Adamantium Colossus threads but here is another. Oh and needless to say, no IG or any other shit like that for Thanos.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Last edited by Ming Tea! on Apr 9th, 2005 at 10:38 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:36 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

um..... ok....... yeah......... we're relly stretching things to find someone to fight Thanos these days aren't we?

lol

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:40 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

A pure Adamantium Colossus with Mjolnir and Quicksilver speed .

Silver Surfer is more that that and THanos slaps him .

Next.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:41 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos can send psionic blasts and Colossus doesnt have anything to protect him from that.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:23 AM
Tormentor_2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg
A pure Adamantium Colossus with Mjolnir and Quicksilver speed .

Silver Surfer is more that that and THanos slaps him .

Actually, form what I've seen, whereas Quicksilver can
punch and kick with rapid speed, in addition to just
running, Silver Surfer's super-speed is just in travelling.

So such a Colossus would be able to punck and kick and
hammer at Thanos with Quicksilver's lightning speed.

I don't think Thanos can take such a beating for long.

I do believe however that Thanos can probably put
some serious dents in Colossus.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 05:58 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Thanos loses. Adamantium Colossus AND Mjolnir AND Quicksilver speed is a bit too much for Thanos I'm afraid.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 02:17 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Considering that with his actual powers Quicksilver can travel from Greece to the U.S.A. and come back in minutes as showed during an Avengers issue, his speed, mixed into the body of a Colossus powered by Mjolnir would grant Colossus serious chances of giving troubles to Thanos, but you gotta consider that Colossus isn't expert in the use of Mjolnir plus he can't use GodForce while Thanos only needs to blast him 2/3 times and then throw him into space.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 02:21 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

if he can lift the hammer he can use the godforce blast........ plus it'll boost his strength ........ this plus being made from adamantium would give Thanos problems

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 02:48 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by Scoobless
if he can lift the hammer he can use the godforce blast........ plus it'll boost his strength ........ this plus being made from adamantium would give Thanos problems

No he can't use the GF.
GF need the lifeforce of a god to being used.Colossus isn't.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 02:55 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

doesn't mjolnir give him all the abilities of Thor?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 02:58 PM
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

From what I remember I thought it did

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 03:32 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

When Thor used the godforce on Juggernaut, he mentioned something about it being his by birthright or something.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 08:15 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

You ain't insane, man. If collossus can move in quick with quicksilver's speed and get in some good hits with Thor's hammer then Thanos is done for.

If Thanos has the gauntlet, then Collossus had better start praying and get ready for the big ride.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 02:38 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

I give this to Thanos based on experience alone.
Colossus hasn't anywhere near the vast experiences in fighting godlike beings and cosmic forces such as Thanos. He also use's cunning to defeat his opponents. Colossus would be too overwhelmed with this new found might and while having trouble adjusting to it, Thanos would use it to his advantage easily.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:40 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by jplatinum
If Thanos has the gauntlet, then Collossus had better start praying and get ready for the big ride.

Thanos doesn't have the gauntlet. If he did, David would have said so.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:24 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

I donīt like these speedster-powers. If you think them to their logical end, they make a character near unbeatable in combat.
If you can move at the speed Quicksilver is officially equipt with, you HAVE TO be able to think, use your senses and react at the same speed or you couldnīt act in ANY way. That would mean any other person is virtually standing still while you are at superspeed, ergo no combatskills, HOWEVER superior, would do the other person any good.
Besides, wouldnīt it be the most boring power there is? Imagine, while at superspeed you could run a hundred kilometers in a matter of seconds, but since you have to perceive, think and react at the same speed to coordinate your movements, to your mind it would be like jogging hundred kilometers at normal speed while everything around you is practically not moving at all.
sleep thumb down

But what am I talking here, LOGICAL thinking about the effects of powers! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 12:41 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

My favorite issue of X-factor was the one where Val Cooper orders psych evals for the team after some big mission. In his session, Pietro explains that he's so grumpy all the time because his entire life is like being stuck in line behind the old lady who cant remember how to use the ATM.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 06:27 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Thanos wins.

- Thanos slagged it out with Warrior Madness Thor w/ Power Gem.
- Took punches and blast from Odin.
- Slugged it out with Hulk, Masterson Thor, Thing, and Herc.
- Pimped slapped both Drax & Hulk

Slugging it out with Thanos is stupid. He'll rip that hammer from Colossus and stomp him. Adamantium? Does that prevent Thanos from headlocking him? Thanos from punching him? Colossus ain't stronger, he'll still get man handled. Speed? Blasting the ground into crater holes would slow Colossus down.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 06:45 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

can Thanos break admantium? hmm? i thought so. this is one fight he cannot win.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:59 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Thanos can probably break Adamantium with ease...in addition to the fact that as a wielder of the power cosmic he may also be able to transmute it into something else even if it did give him trouble.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:17 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote