KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » A pure adamantium Colossus with Quicksilver Speed vs Savage Hulk

Who will be victorious?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Colossus 15 71.43%
Hulk 6 28.57%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A pure adamantium Colossus with Quicksilver Speed vs Savage Hulk
Started by: Ming Tea!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

A pure adamantium Colossus with Quicksilver Speed vs Savage Hulk

Who will carry home this one? smokin'

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 04:00 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

HULK SMASH!

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 04:06 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Colossus.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 04:34 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

with that speed and strenght, plus adamantium colossus

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 04:39 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Trying too hard to make a thread should be against the law.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 04:52 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

yam, but colossus would take it

IM AWESOME

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 04:58 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

No way the hulk gets more powerful the more angry he gets so colossus's adamantium would just make him more angry

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:13 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

this super Colossus would win. Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:14 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

sweet lord...

colossus could beat him... though i don't know if he would...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:16 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Colossus isnt even in the same leage as hulk the hulk has been skeltonized by a laser blast and regenated in seconds and that was the professor hulk

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:17 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

my favorite verison I might add.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:18 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Im more of a savage and grey hulk myself

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:35 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote:
Originally posted by Napalm
Colossus isnt even in the same leage as hulk the hulk has been skeltonized by a laser blast and regenated in seconds and that was the professor hulk

i know that, and normally thats true...

but look at the enhancements...

an adamantium colossus, that means he's unbelieveably f*cking durable, maybe even more than hulk, and add quicksilver's speed...

just imagine a 500 pound adamantium bulldozer flying at you faster than you can see...

thats gonna hurt...

all i said he was capable...

whether he would is another matter altogether...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:31 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Colossus is regularly used as a battering ram.

Make that battering ram unbreakable and hurl it at the speed Quicksilver travels and I'm willing to bet it knocks Hulk the f**k out.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:44 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

how 'bout an Adamantium-laced Jarvis with a cosmic cube up his arse
versus a Hulk trippin' on LCD-laced mushrooms?

What the f**k?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:52 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I just bought the Marvel legends Colossus figure and on the back it has his stats on it. His Strength is rated at a 7 which is the highest and his durablity is a 6. And his fighting skills are at a very respectabble four. With those enhancements I think he can defeat the Hulk.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 10:46 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Well, my question is... Didnt hulk bend admanitum once? How long would it take for him to get to this strength again? Im sure after a while The hulk would get powerful enough to take him down, but that sounds like a pretty suped up Collusus... I have no idea on this one.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 10:48 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Hulk only bended (and destroyed) the second-grade adamantium. It took nearly all of Thor's power destroy a second-grade adamantium Ultron.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 11:00 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Theres grades?! I didnt know the strongest metal in the universe could be like... graded?

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 11:01 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

*shrugs* It has been. Read the Ultron Unlimited saga. Ultron made duplicates of himself in titanium and secondary adamantium. However the true Ultron was made of real adamantium.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 11:03 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote