KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Terrax vs Apocolypse

Terrax vs Apocolypse
Started by: gautam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gautam

Terrax vs Apocolypse

discuss...

Old Post May 29th, 2005 05:41 AM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crazymaniac
Restricted

Account Restricted

hhhhhmmmm, Apoc, I think. Not so sure

Old Post May 29th, 2005 05:58 PM
Crazymaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Crazymaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Crazymaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

terrax will would kill apocalypse. terrax power of cosmic, apocalypse can't even beat the xmen.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 09:16 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea, i think it would be a stalemate but eventually Galactus would come and destroy them both. Terrax because he was so incompetent to destroy a weakling like Apoc and Apoc because he's an idiot to fight a herald to galactus. And just so everyone knows, I never said that i though Apocalypse had any chance against Big G, im just saying that he much more powerful than people think and that i think he could take ONSLAUGHT in a brawl, who i think is very overrated.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:04 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apocalypse takes this

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:23 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eL sTanKo

Terrax hocks a loogie at A-poc that barely grazess him. That is all that is need, really. A-poc is REALLY one of the most over rated characters EVER. He would lose to a local police precinct.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 09:32 AM
eL sTanKo is currently offline Click here to Send eL sTanKo a Private Message Find more posts by eL sTanKo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eL sTanKo
Terrax hocks a loogie at A-poc that barely grazess him. That is all that is need, really. A-poc is REALLY one of the most over rated characters EVER. He would lose to a local police precinct.

Most overrrated characeter are Galactus hrealds, especailly SS, Batman, Thanos also.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 10:56 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Xplosive
Most overrrated characeter are Galactus hrealds, especailly SS, Batman, Thanos also.

No you are big grin

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:38 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote