KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Don't You Just wish....

Don't You Just wish....
Started by: Flying High

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

Don't You Just wish....

Don't you just wish that they had waited longer to tell us that there was a second pirates of the caribbean coming out....like wish they told us later...cause if they did that then we wouldn't have to wait that long.... sad

Don't you just wish that you could get your hands on Orlando...ever since I found out that Orlando had chocolate on him at one point in pirates of the caribbean it has put a even more appealing look on the film... wink

Don't you just wish that Orlando would dump Kate and go out with Keira....i mean Keira sounds like a nice person, can act, and is pretty.....unlike Kate... mad

And don't you just wish now that they have told us that they are making another pirates of the caribbean that they would work quicker....don't they realise we can't wait here.....I mean Johnny Depp lookind sexy and Orlando Bloom looking sexy....1 film couldn't get much better.... wink

Any1 agree?? thumb up ?thumb down ?

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 07:50 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

big grin

mmmmmmmmmm.... Johnny....

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:23 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 07:49 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

yeh that would be a wish, wait as im wishing for stuff i wish they would release it sooner big grin

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 11:30 AM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

i agree with all of dat cos the wait is going to be sooo hard well at least i've got more movies to wait for as LOTRs has finished

oh- i dont agree with keira going out with orlando cos i think i shud lol

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 11:33 AM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

^^ lol hehe yeh...

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 05:40 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainSparrow
Cursed Pirate

We might have appreciated the sequel more if we had found out about it sooner to the release date? Maybe 'appreciated' is the wrong word.
I just mean...wouldn't it have been nice to find out 2 years or so from the release of PotC 1 that there was a sequel to be released in a few months or something?

Savvy?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 06:33 PM
CaptainSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

i agree with you....i think that it is just mean telling us way before it is released....

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 09:57 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

another wish......don't yo just wish Kate was dead.....argh she bugs me....she's ugly and cant act....argh.....

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 06:03 PM
sparrowluver
Iluv Captain Jack Sparrow

confused anyone get any info for the auditions 4 the 2 potc????confused i want to audition for jack's niecelovelol

loveI love Johnny D!love

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 09:05 PM
sparrowluver is currently offline Click here to Send sparrowluver a Private Message Find more posts by sparrowluver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

i duno ware the auditions r ment 2 b....but i definately want to go 2 1.....i cant act but i cood just kind of stand in the backround and look pretty....or i cood jus sprout sum good actin outa me big grin

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 10:00 PM
CaribbeanLove
Queen of the Caribbean

I agree! I CAN'T WAIT! I got withdrawal symptoms stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

***Son…I’m Captain Jack Sparrow. Savvy?***

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 06:19 PM
CaribbeanLove is currently offline Click here to Send CaribbeanLove a Private Message Find more posts by CaribbeanLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lol yea maybe I'll try.. if I can find some way of getting to the auditionssadsad

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 10:38 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

Aye
Aye
Aye
and Aye

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 12:41 AM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

MWHAHAAHHAHA Jack's neice has to hit on WILL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i have no idea why but i'm off laughing on a fast camel (british termoligy, still practicing) I don't like young Mr. Bloom so i'd be like
"Uhhhh hey there....landy! You're looking mighty....fine?" MWHAHAHA okay i'll shut up now

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 01:12 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

hmmmm.....i wonder if they can sqeeze a scottish neice in :P

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 07:53 PM
jack's dudess

well, we wouldn't really know if we didn't care would we?
and they didn't really tell us....they just breifly metioned it......

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 09:07 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

huh?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:40 PM
jack's dudess

i have no idea aboot tha post!?

what the hell did i write tha for??!

(do you like ewan? I lurv ewan macgregor!!)

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 09:10 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

yeah hes cool....we scottish pepl r great stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 05:03 PM