KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs King Kong

Wolverine vs King Kong
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine vs King Kong

Happens in a jungle!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:51 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

If Kong tries to pick Wolverine up and eat him (which he would) Wolverine can just rip his way out of the big Monkey's throat.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:52 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Yeah Wolverine WINS he has healing and adamantium and claws!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:54 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kong isn't as impressive as he looks.

He's around 20ft tall, can probably only bench 20 -30tons, and he's not bulletproof.

Wolverine could win.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:55 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheldon

wolverine can jump in his mouth and kill him
wolverine can take his time and puncture his legs till he falls
wolverine will win

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:56 AM
cheldon is currently offline Click here to Send cheldon a Private Message Find more posts by cheldon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Kong isn't as impressive as he looks.

He's around 20ft tall, can probably only bench 20 -30tons, and he's not bulletproof.

Wolverine could win.
Hmm... how much strength does an ordinary full grown silverback have... and would Kong's be a direct proportion to that?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:06 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateIronman

first of all wolvie can only lift .4 tons! And by the way, wouldnt kong crunch before swallowing?anyways wolvie wins.he just runs and cut off king's legs.by the way how do you make voting posts?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:10 AM
UltimateIronman is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateIronman a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateIronman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

King Kong<=Godzilla>Wolverine. DONE.

Oh, and I love the newer, classier sig, xmark. Bowties and monocles will NEVER go out of style.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:34 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Dizzle
King Kong<=Godzilla>Wolverine. DONE.

Oh, and I love the newer, classier sig, xmark. Bowties and monocles will NEVER go out of style.
Your math signs confuse me...

The bowtie and monocle are courtesy of Cresh Fashions Inc.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:36 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Your math signs confuse me...

The bowtie and monocle are courtesy of Cresh Fashions Inc.

lol you have to have a physics degree to understand his math signs....

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:41 AM
Ultimate Rage is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Rage a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Rage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Logan

Wolverine kills T-Rexs every day before breakfast,King Kong is dead!!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:20 AM
X-Logan is currently offline Click here to Send X-Logan a Private Message Find more posts by X-Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Couldn't Kong just grab him and crush him - while pummeling him against things - until he dies of asphyxiation or Kong gets bored and throws him away?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:24 AM
gladiator69
Restricted

Account Restricted

please just one stomp on wolverine and hes gone. doesnt matter if he has a healing ability or not. his bones arent gonna connect back on to them if king kong crushes him wich he would if they went at it

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:26 AM
gladiator69 is currently offline Click here to Send gladiator69 a Private Message Find more posts by gladiator69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by gladiator69
please just one stomp on wolverine and hes gone. doesnt matter if he has a healing ability or not. his bones arent gonna connect back on to them if king kong crushes him wich he would if they went at it
What the hell are you talking aobut? What the f**k?

Kong chips a tooth and then due to size throws him into the nearest ocean. . . big grin

Kong wins. no expression

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:30 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Hmm... how much strength does an ordinary full grown silverback have... and would Kong's be a direct proportion to that?
A 400lb silver back can lift 4,000lbs which is two tons. I saw it on Discovery channel.

King Kong is supposed to be 50ft. tall.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:31 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I've heard that gorilla's have some 10 to 20 times the upper-body strength a man does. Even so, Kong would have to be proportionaly, even preternaturally stronger for his size because of the geometry of giants (increase in muscle cross-section falling behind increase in muscle mass).

Regardless, I give this one to Wolverine. Kong is just not that big to be able to stand up to adamantium claws. Hell, ordinary bullets from World War I biplanes took him down.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:31 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Due to the miracle of bsbondingin616vsultimates Wolverine is nigh indestructible!

Of course if king kong was just hopping through the forest minding his own business then out popped Wolverine he might be inclined to scoop him up and bop him on the head!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:34 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

BTW Are we talking classic Kong, or upcoming Kong?

See I don't know how much damage claws that can only penetrate at most a foot could do to a gorilla that stands at 20 to 50ft?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:36 AM
gladiator69
Restricted

Account Restricted

duh

Originally posted by Creshosk
What the hell are you talking aobut? What the f**k?

Kong chips a tooth and then due to size throws him into the nearest ocean. . . big grin

Kong wins. no expression

i know kong wins thats what i was saying. shine your specs a little then check it out again

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:39 AM
gladiator69 is currently offline Click here to Send gladiator69 a Private Message Find more posts by gladiator69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

WOAH WOAH Wolverine should win this when has someone stronger then him take the odds like thissmile Wolverine would use his insane smelling powers to locate the biggest bananna in the jungle then hide in it and when Kong tries to snack BAM wolverine guts him!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:40 AM