KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » madden 2005 rated

madden 2005 rated
Started by: forumcrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
forumcrew

madden 2005 rated

gamespot gave it a 9.0 for ps2 and xbox 8.8 for the cube no rating for pc yet but what was interesting is nfl 2k5 got a 9.2 from them.. im still stickin to madden though

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:06 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

I've played both, and madden is by far the best.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:21 AM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

yea i think so too

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:52 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

NFL 2k Is a fun change

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 07:57 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

espn 2k5 is by far the best. The only thing madden beats it in is defensive gameplay, otherwise it is worse in everything. I mean the graphics look like they're from psone still, espn looks like doom in football, you get chris berman doing hightlights, sportscenter, online is much better set up, and it's only 20 bucks. I know regardless of how good espn is people will still by madden because it's the number one football game in the public's eyes and is the most popular. I was a madden fan ever since Super nintendo, but I got so sick of Madden being cheap ass and not changing anything in the game. Right now the game plays basically the same way and looks the same as it did in 2002. To me that just shows that the people behind madden have no commitment to giving the people the best game they can. They just cut back and save money because they know regardless of how bad it is people will always buy it. On the other hand you have espn always re upping their effort every year and this year for only 20 bucks. That shows they have an a motivation to make their game the best and make it worth it for the people who buy the game.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 04:15 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

madden has the most play control.. therefore i like it better i couldnt care less if another game has a little better graphics i want the best possible game options and madden brings this

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 05:33 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

I haven't played the espn game, but in my experience, and for my money, I can't go wrong with Madden. The playbooks on these games are the most realistic I've seen, hands down. To me, that's important than the graphics. Plus, you can step into any Madden game, any year, without reading the instructions. Running offensive plays in Madden is so much better and easier--the route runners are easy to find when passing, and Madden offers more formations more consistently than any other game on the market.
Of course--that having been said--I will try the other game, and put it to the test--

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 07:15 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

madden also added option routes which is pretty nice

only thing missing really is a lateral

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 07:06 PM
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

I think madden is the best as well. Shame about the lateral though, would be nice to have in some situations.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 10:06 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

anyone play on live?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 05:51 AM
Snipes
Number 1

well madden is now supieror because EA took all the rights.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 01:12 PM
Snipes is currently offline Click here to Send Snipes a Private Message Find more posts by Snipes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote