KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cable vs. Batman

Cable vs. Batman
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Cable vs. Batman

i know, i know. another batman vs. thread. but i was just wondering how batman would fare against someone like cable. batman fans are always creating ways to defend batman against heroes like spidey, wolvi, cap a, and others.... so i tried to look for someone who is a better tactician than most of these guys. cable has been to the future and back and has great military tactical skills. so can anyone make a valid argument on batman's behalf?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 04:55 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

no. and if they can, its stupid

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 05:33 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Cable wins this one baby!

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 06:07 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

well cable is a telepath, what can batman do against a telepath

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 09:31 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

i don't even know this guy

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 02:48 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

well got to www.marveldirectory.com and read up on him, beacuase he could whoop Batman!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 06:02 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Batman is all she knows...hahaha. Pick up some Marvel books once in a while. Cable just has to think and Batman stops breathing.

Height: 6 ft. 8 in.
Weight: 350 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: White, originally brown
Other distinguishing features: Cable has a techno-organic right eye, left arm, and shoulder due to infection as an infant with a techno-organic virus

Strength level: Superhuman Class 10

Known superhuman powers: Cable is a mutant whose physical attributes have been enhanced to superhuman levels. His principal mutant powers are his vast telepathic and telekinetic abilities. He can employ the latter to levitate objects and to create protective force shields. He must continually employ his telekinetic powers to prevent the techno-organic virus from affecting the rest of his body. His techno-organic left arm and shoulder possess even greater strength than his entirely organic ones. Cable's techno-organic right eye can see into the infrared portion of the spectrum.

Other abilities: Cable is a highly accomplished warrior and battle strategist, highly adept in multiple forms of hand-to-hand combat and in the uses of many kinds of weaponry, both of the 20th and 40th Centuries.

Last edited by Mr. Sandman on Jul 8th, 2004 at 06:49 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 06:44 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Batman seems to be out gun here, But Dont count Batman out yet well maybe, All I know of Cable is he seems to know his guns

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 07:08 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Let's put it this way, Cable is basically Batman with superpowers, minus the detective skill. A Batman with superpowers vs a normal Batman, who's gunna win? the superpowered guy, duh.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 07:23 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

i agree, Batman may have an extremely high coolness level, but that doesn't really help him so............ yeah Cable wins

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 07:32 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Batman is all she knows...hahaha. Pick up some Marvel books once in a while. Cable just has to think and Batman stops breathing.

listen up buddy! i am no comicbook freak nor do i pretend to be. i am a batman freak!!and that i'll stay and i have no intention of educating myself of every god damned freak superhero there is!ESPECIALLY marvel ones.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 07:40 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

what do u have against Marvel?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 07:45 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Probably the same thing she has against every other comic company, that doesn't have a DC logo on it. I remember the thread "we need more reputable femal superheros!" and she was the same way. today's kids are so close-minded.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 07:48 PM
Joker1237

Marvel came out with Spider-Man and X Men, That the 2 biggest heros they have

DC Superman, Batman and Wonderwoman, so these are the facese of the 2

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 07:52 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Probably the same thing she has against every other comic company, that doesn't have a DC logo on it.

and what would that be?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 07:53 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

are u gonna answer my question?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 07:55 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

oh
well it's more got to do with personal taste than the fact that they are there you know what i mean? I don't like marvel comics in general becuase they don't have that classy,noir feel to it.Not that i have read many...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:02 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

and they are responsible for superheroes like hulk and x-men which don't really appeal to me...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:03 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

ok well back to the topic: I think Cable has this one for sure. The only thing Batman does better is detective work...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:06 PM
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

this isnt even fair. cable could take superman, and when you pit cable against any human, expect the human to lose cuz cable owns.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:40 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote