KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Comic Book Wolverine vs Movie Wolverine

Why are movie counterparts usually so uncool?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Movie Logan. 2 10.00%
Comic Book Logan. 18 90.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Comic Book Wolverine vs Movie Wolverine
Started by: Ming Tea!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Comic Book Wolverine vs Movie Wolverine

Which Logan would crush which. My vote is for comic book Logan. Movie Logan did not display any martial arts skills. sad

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 01:10 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ming Tea!
Which Logan would crush which. My vote is for comic book Logan. Movie Logan did not display any martial arts skills. sad

pretty much agree...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 17th, 2005 01:15 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WOLVERINEFAN

movie wolverine did not have alot of fighting skills, he wasnt that strong and his healing sucked. one bullet to the head would not knock him out. ive seen in the comics where he was shot six times in the head with adamantium bullets.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 03:17 AM
WOLVERINEFAN is currently offline Click here to Send WOLVERINEFAN a Private Message Find more posts by WOLVERINEFAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
movie wolverine did not have alot of fighting skills, he wasnt that strong and his healing sucked. one bullet to the head would not knock him out. ive seen in the comics where he was shot six times in the head with adamantium bullets.

well his skull is admantium so his brain would be protected... better to go for the other organs...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 17th, 2005 03:44 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

Comic Wolverine would eat movie Wolverine for breakfast.

Comic Wolvie can shrug off hundreds of bullets shot at him--head or otherwise. Movie Wolverine was down for 4 minutes after a cop took a potshot at him.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 03:47 AM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

movie wolverine was more of a street fighter

Old Post May 17th, 2005 05:16 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

my point as well thumb up

~wickerman~

Old Post May 17th, 2005 05:39 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!

It doesn't make a difference.A bullet to the head going to knock him out.Because your brain shuts off from savvier damage and reboots.Point is if you got shot in the head and you had a adamantium skull you would be knocked out.Its like being hit in the back of the head with a shovel.But I say comic because better in every way.When Wolverine gets shot in the it stupid when he doesn't get knocked out.But I do say that he should have got up a lot faster.When I first saw it I was wondering when he was going to get up it took way to long.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 06:17 AM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan04

Originally posted by pr1983
well his skull is admantium so his brain would be protected... better to go for the other organs...

I totally agree . And it does not take like....... 2 or 3 mins for Wolvie to finally get up from "ONE" measly little bullet . And it was'nt even a Adamantium bullet eather! What the **** ! mad

Old Post May 26th, 2005 03:21 AM
X-Menfan04 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan04 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

the type of bullet is irrelevant.... it's the force delivered, adamantium, steel or iron (or whatever) would all have about the same force of impact

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:52 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

movie Logan wins...he's 3-D...comic book logan is only 1-D

(I voted for comic logan though)

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:54 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Phoenix
Lord of the World...kinda

Originally posted by Mainstream
movie Logan wins...he's 3-D...comic book logan is only 1-D

(I voted for comic logan though)

Actually its 2D wink

But yeah. Comic wolvy wins

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:56 PM
Crimson Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

why the hell did I type 1-D?

Old Post May 26th, 2005 07:03 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

can you even imagine what a 1 Dimensional person would look like?

lol

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 26th, 2005 07:09 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Movie-Wolverine is realistic.
Comic-Wolverine is Kryptonian.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 07:10 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Movie logan is more realistic,but comic wolverine would win in a fight.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post May 26th, 2005 07:11 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Originally posted by Scoobless
can you even imagine what a 1 Dimensional person would look like?
lol

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 26th, 2005 07:12 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Zahit
(please log in to view the image)

That explains so much . . .

Old Post May 26th, 2005 07:38 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan04

Originally posted by Scoobless
the type of bullet is irrelevant.... it's the force delivered, adamantium, steel or iron (or whatever) would all have about the same force of impact

Oh. Well it does'nt matter. It still should'nt take wolverine 2 or 3 mins to get up! mad No affense Scoobless . big grin

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:38 AM
X-Menfan04 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan04 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i totally agree..... i expected him to get up in the movie after about 20 seconds or something....... it was way too long

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:44 AM