KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thing vs. Solomon Grundy

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thing 5 41.67%
Solomon Grundy 7 58.33%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Thing vs. Solomon Grundy
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Thing vs. Soloman Grundy

Who wins the battle of these two heavyweights? Thing is one bad dude with the attitude to match and the muscle to back it up. Soloman Grundy is immortal and probably stronger and more agile than Thing but dumber.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 04:36 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

soloman grundy is SUCH a gay character

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 10:53 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

This is a good match-up. Solomon is stronger and would probably win if it were purely physical combat, but Thing would probably use his wits and keep a distance by throwing rocks and stuff like how he did with the Hulk until the rest of the Fantastic Four come to help him before he's murdered.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 11:16 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I dont know if Thing will need that much help. I think Thing might be able to actually pull this one off. It would be a cool slugfest to see in a comic.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 12:59 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

Soloman Grundy is on superman's strength level.Just think ya should no

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 02:27 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

in other words grundy would murder thing no joke.I just saw him in JLA and he bet the shite out of superman,greenlantern,aquaman,Dr.fate all at the same time

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 02:04 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fieldy69
poop

wut kinda gayass name is solomon grundy
he needs a comic name like mr strong guy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 02:23 AM
Fieldy69 is currently offline Click here to Send Fieldy69 a Private Message Find more posts by Fieldy69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Grundy was enhanced with chaos magic when he did that. He is normaly not that strong.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 02:24 AM
supremthor

you saw it juggernaut74.he kicked major ass

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 03:14 AM
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Ol' Blue Eyes wins the slobberknocker.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 04:09 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Yea i saw it. If that is his true power Grundy will turn him into a pile of sand.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 04:14 AM
Arsenal

Thing vs. Solomon Grundy

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 11:24 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

I think Grundy wins cause he's made of wood.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 12:31 PM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIMM THING

I'm not familiar with good ole' Solomon - how strong is he? what's his story?

Rock pulverizes wood - that I know! big grin

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 12:56 PM
GRIMM THING is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMM THING a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMM THING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Well Grundy's only real chance of winning is tiring thing out. He has the potential to win this easy but is too stupid to realize it. He's a wood elemental.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 01:00 PM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

He's basically a DC clone of rampaging Hulk. It's hard to find info about him online. His bio at dccomics.com doesn't even tell how much he can lift.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 01:01 PM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Cause he can lift as much as he wants. The entire universe even. He just assumes he can't so he never will.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 01:04 PM
GRIMM THING

quote:
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Cause he can lift as much as he wants. The entire universe even. He just assumes he can't so he never will.

now thats funny big grin

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 01:13 PM
GRIMM THING is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMM THING a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMM THING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote:
Originally posted by MERCILOUS

no expression Maybe I should have made this Solomon Grundy vs. Hulk

Last edited by Arsenal on Feb 22nd, 2005 at 01:19 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 01:16 PM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Hulk'd take it to him same as everyone else, He's just to dumb to realize his power. There was a story about a good Grundy once, He was very intellegent, All the other Grundies that ever existed came back because he was ruining there bad name and it took all of them to take him down. And that was just a pretty smart Grundy, if he was a genius he'd be whipping mad butt. Or if he was seperated from his Grundy Half his elemental part wouldn't even be concerned in mortal affairs and he could reshape the universe as he saw fit, unless he stepped on other elementals toes.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 01:26 PM