KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Favorite Squaresoft/Square-Enix RPG

Which of these Squaresoft/Square-Enix RPGs is your favorite?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Chrono Trigger 2 12.50%
Secret of Mana 0 0%
Final Fantasy IV 1 6.25%
Final Fantasy VI 3 18.75%
Final Fantasy VII 3 18.75%
Final Fantasy IX 0 0%
Final Fantasy X 3 18.75%
Xenogears 0 0%
Kingdom Hearts 3 18.75%
Other 1 6.25%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Favorite Squaresoft/Square-Enix RPG
Started by: Morgoths_Wrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morgoths_Wrath

Favorite Squaresoft/Square-Enix RPG

It's a tough call, but I'm gonna have to go with Chrono Trigger, with Final Fantasy VI right behind it.

They were the first RPGs I ever played (well, FF6 was the first), and no other RPGs quite compares to those two, they are simply legendary. The storyline in Chrono Trigger is second to none (IMO), and FFVI featured one of the most twisted and evil video game villains of all time. I could go on and on, but most of you have played them before. You know what I mean...and if you haven't played them, what are you waiting for??? PLAY THEM (even if the graphics are outdated, I’d imagine any true RPG fan would still find them both to be very enjoyable)!

Those two easily top my list, although the others mentioned on this poll are classics as well. Sorry if I didn't include your favorite, but feel free to say a few words about it and complain that I didn't put it on the list stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:18 AM
Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beelzebuu
Eternal Summoner

I said FFiv, just because it has my favorite character of all time in it, Kain. Also this was my first real RPG, it was called Final Fantasy II when I first played it. I also liked how almost everybody "seemed to die in one way or another in this game" and getting the summons was really fun, getting Bahumut was the hardest because of all the behemoths. The only thing I don't like about this game is all the Gilbert/Edward bashing. That guy was bad, but still he could almost 100% of the time inflict sleep or silence on the monster.

Then I gotta agree with Morgoths Wrath and say Final Fantasy VI because of the main villain. That guy was nuts and had the best line in a game ever "I hate hate hate hate...you!"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:43 PM
Beelzebuu is currently offline Click here to Send Beelzebuu a Private Message Find more posts by Beelzebuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Chrono Trigger

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:38 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Mario RPG

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 09:47 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warakia
Warakia

Kingdom Hearts

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 12:42 AM
Warakia is currently offline Click here to Send Warakia a Private Message Find more posts by Warakia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

Im not really very extreme, i have played FFVII & FF-X on that list, and i prefered VII

so yeah, i voted VII

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 10:21 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

damn.. its hard for me to decide between FFVI and chrono trigger.. such good memories from both

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 11:24 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I voted VII. Words cannot describe my love for it.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 12:07 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

FFX!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 04:44 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

FFX.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 05:50 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shangheid
Bored

FFVII

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 03:26 PM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote