KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The new ZELDA..

The new ZELDA..
Started by: Leon s.kenedy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Leon s.kenedy
Warrior

The new ZELDA..

what do you think about the new zelda?..
I think that it will be the most "WOW" game in the world!!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 08:21 PM
Leon s.kenedy is currently offline Click here to Send Leon s.kenedy a Private Message Find more posts by Leon s.kenedy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

I so want to play it. I like that Link has matured.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 08:22 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

You know what's really "WOW"? That little button up near the top of the screen labeled "search." No, really, you should try it some time!

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 08:23 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leon s.kenedy
Warrior

For starters, Link doesn't come from Hyrule. Instead, he hails from a quaint farming community called Taoru Village, which also marks the geographical location of the start of the game. Hyrule and Tarou form a partnership, with Tarou raising the livestock used and eaten by its much larger neighbor. Every year, each village or town sends its mayor to a meeting in hopes of strengthening or maintaining the overall sense of community. One particularly year, however, the mayor can't make it and sends Link as the town's last-minute representative. During the trip, Link encounters something that triggers the start of his epic adventure.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 08:29 PM
Leon s.kenedy is currently offline Click here to Send Leon s.kenedy a Private Message Find more posts by Leon s.kenedy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leon s.kenedy
Warrior

Aonuma confirmed both Zelda and Ganon will appear in the game. And yes, Link needs to rescue her. Also, gamers can expect to spend time fishing. And not just for treasure, as in Wind Waker, but for actual fish like in older Zelda titles. Unfortunately, the new Zelda title is still unclear, but Aonuma hints it will be "mysterious" and could allude to something major that only players knee-deep in the adventure will understand.

it's realy a great game..

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 08:38 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Okay, Item 1:

I don't believe anything you just said, because I don't see any proof, and it doesn't sound too reliable to begin with.

Item 2:

If you're going to post spoilers, use spoiler tags.

Item 3:

There is already a thread for the new Zelda. Go there.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 08:50 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leon s.kenedy
Warrior

if you don't believ me go to www.ign.com.., and you'll see!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 08:55 PM
shangheid
Bored

Isn't there already a thread on this confused

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 09:29 PM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Kaliero
You know what's really "WOW"? That little button up near the top of the screen labeled "search." No, really, you should try it some time!
lmao laughing

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 11:03 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote