KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Indian Jones V's Lara Croft

who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Indiana Jones 10 52.63%
Lara Croft 4 21.05%
they end up in bed 5 26.32%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Indian Jones V's Lara Croft
Started by: Scoobless

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

Indian Jones V's Lara Croft

both looking for some obscure artifact or something.... let's say an Incan Treasure

bunch of savages (led by the Nazis) try to stop them

who finds it first, who kills the most Nazis..... and who would win if they were to both find it at the same time?

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

or do they just end up shagging?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 1st, 2005 08:36 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Lara does have the better technology. But Jones is much more experienced. I'll go with Jones since he does far more impressive sh** WITHOUT some fancy-schmancy tech.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 08:39 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Va N E L L A 13
vaNELLA Ice Cream

I'd go with Lara because as Draco said, she has better tech, and I think she is as good as Jones.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 08:54 PM
Va N E L L A 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Va N E L L A 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Va N E L L A 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

she's not as good as Jones...... what has she ever done that compares to uncovering the Arc..... and how many Nazis has she killed?

lol

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 1st, 2005 08:57 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

Jones is going to find the artifact first. He is the better archaeologist of the two. Ask for who is going to kill the most Nazi, Lara is because she has the better tech. And if by some miracle they happen to find at the same time Indiana Jones is going to take the win. With that bull whip of his. (Again being the most experience)

Old Post May 1st, 2005 09:16 PM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Indiana Jones will try saving her when she gets captured, then he will get captured too. They will both have a buriel at sea, but will live and find the artifact that kills all the nazis. THE END

Old Post May 1st, 2005 09:18 PM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: Indian Jones V's Lara Croft

um.... obviously it's supposed to say "Indiana" Jones...... not some random Indian guy called Jones

laughing out loud

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 1st, 2005 09:30 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Dude. Lara has boobs, yes. But Indy totally takes this. Easily. He's gone up against far better than Lara. Namely a BUTT-LOAD of Nazis, another BUTT-LOAD of Indian warriors, and one more BUTT-LOAD of Nazis.

Indy easily takes this. Then shag hard. One of the best shaggings on record I'd wager.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 11:23 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I don't know what to choose on the polls.

One the one hand I KNOW that Indiana will win.

But on the other hand, I KNOW that he will charm her into bed with him.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 11:24 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Gotta be Indiana Jones with the artifact and some on-call booty by the end of the adventure.

Harrison Ford would have Angelina bent over a couch in 6 hours.

Then we'd call him "Womb Raider".

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 1st, 2005 11:38 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

or "Tomb Rider"

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 1st, 2005 11:40 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

laughing

I'd raid her ark...

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 1st, 2005 11:48 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

lol indiana wins easily i might add.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 11:59 PM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Lara's a "let's-take-advantage-of-teenage-boys" clone of Indy. Indy gets the artifact then goes after a classier girl like...I don't know...She-Ra maybe! Of course if he raids her tomb, he'd have He-Man after him, so maybe that's not the best course of action. lol

-DM

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 02:46 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Wow you guys...

Wow.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 03:45 AM
leonheartmm

people wtf, if we r talkin about angelina jolie than MAYBE, dr jones has a chance, but against lara crof from the vid game, NOOOO BLOOODY WAY, lara is too good, people who have actually played and finished the games know what she has accomplished, she single handedly took down the plot to recover the nephili{fallen half breeds of angel and of men} in "THE ANGEL OF DARKNESS" shes dont lots more, n those things ae above discover of the ARK,

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:51 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

and i ASK YOU, " IS THERE ANY STRAIGHT MAN IN THE WORLD WHO CAN RESIST LARA CROFT?", and after all, jones IS A MAN.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:54 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

You really don't think the Ark was a big thing? The thing that held the original Ten Commandments? The then that basically kills everything that tries to defy it.

Or I dunno, perhaps the cup forged by Jesus himself that contains the fountain of youth? I'd say that's a pretty big deal.

And I ask you, "IS THERE ANY STRAIGHT WOMAN IN THE WORLD WHO CAN RESIST INDIANA JONES?" After all, Lara is a woman.

Go watch his movies. He ALWAYS get the girl. Hell, he gets the girl and then some.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 07:42 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Indana Jones gets beat thoroughly by Lara before switching to a white long sleeve/vest combo to become Han Solo.

Then Lara is done.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:28 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
and after all, jones IS A MAN.

The best looking man there is eek!

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 12:28 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote