KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » scariest game ever

which is the scariest...
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
silent hill series 18 27.69%
doom 3 13 20.00%
resident evil 22 33.85%
other 12 18.46%
Total: 65 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

scariest game ever
Started by: crazy_shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
an_old_wonderer

scariest game ever

what game do you think is the scariest? i would have to go for doom 3 because there is no scarier game then that to me, everything surprises you even if its your 100th time starting over, just make sure the lights are out u have some headphones on, turn up the volume to where it sounds real and you cant hear anything else, your gonna wanna use the restroom guaranteed!!

Old Post May 7th, 2005 10:58 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

silent hill is probably the most atmospheric of them all... so i'll go with that...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 7th, 2005 11:18 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

i liked eternal darkness..the whole messing with ur mind things is really clever

Old Post May 8th, 2005 02:48 AM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

ive only played silent hill 2 it scared me bad...i wanted silent hill 3 the one with the themepark sounded nice no expression

Old Post May 8th, 2005 03:02 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

the first silent hill was the creepiest at the time

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 8th, 2005 03:13 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

i supposseeee

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:01 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

I've never played the Silent Hill or Doom series so I'll have to vote for RE.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:01 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

Silent Hill, gives me the eebie-jeebies!

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:06 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Silent Hill and Doom 3.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:41 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

whats your favorite part of the scary games roll eyes (sarcastic) mine is when the imps come out at u on doom 3 big grin

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:48 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The school area in the original silent hill was brilliant, with the little shadow babies, and wierd looking children with knives....terrifying.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 06:11 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

i liked the hospital in silent hill 2 it scared the living **** outta me!!!

Old Post May 8th, 2005 06:36 AM
ChickinMeat

I found the hospital in Silent Hill 3 to be ever scarier!

I love the series, i still havnt picked up SH4 though, i might do that soon

Old Post May 8th, 2005 06:47 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

its on silent hill 3 too? holy crap dude i have to get it now lol but after i beat doom 3 again smile im so addicted to it i wish i had DSL so i could play it online *sob*

Old Post May 8th, 2005 06:50 AM
ChickinMeat

I STILL havnt had the chance to play Doom3, its the one game i really really really wanted to play, and i just havnt had the chance.

damn my puny PC!

Old Post May 8th, 2005 07:49 AM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

resident evil.....its too scary

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:20 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

i dont think RE is scary i just think its a game to make you jump...what i mean by scary is it stays stuck in your mind and you can possibly have nightmares (like i did just the other night about a demon slaughtering me on doom 3 LOL no joke). and why cant your computer run doom 3 chickinmeat?

Old Post May 8th, 2005 02:57 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Doom3 dose it best for me, or the blair witc games

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:00 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

The first Resident Evil scared the piss out of me and my buddy Andrew when we played it for the first time.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 05:13 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Scary is atmosphere, not shocked scary. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 8th, 2005 06:16 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote