KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Who will kill Mace Windu?

Who will kill Mace Windu?
Started by: Halba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Halba

Who will kill Mace Windu?

Yeah any guesses to who will Kill Windu in ep 3? SamuelL. Jackson said he wanted a fitting death scene..and not to die "like some punk". I thought this rather hilarious.

Well i spose Anakin could be a possibility but his skills i'm sure are no match for Windu's. Will he kill him before he dons the mask or once he is Darth vader [ his killing spree occurs when he is Darth Vader].

And u rekon GL will make Darth Vader kill all the remaining Jedi one by one?

Old Post May 29th, 2002 07:47 AM
Click here to Send Halba a Private Message Find more posts by Halba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I will guess on Dooku

Old Post May 29th, 2002 08:13 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I would guess on sidious!

Old Post May 29th, 2002 08:47 AM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Depends on how much sabre fights we'll see.

I would think Anakin moves to Tatooine, but then OB would come and get him to stop Dooku. I think Anakin might then beat him still being a good guy. But after he falls, for sure he'd have to fight OB1 as well. So maybe it's after Mace is killed by Dooku, OB1 fetches Anakin to beat him or otherwise Anakin kills Mace after turning bad..... Still, a lot of fights for one guy in one movie then.

Old Post May 29th, 2002 09:02 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Halba

the movie might push 3 hrs then

i'm sure it'll be an enthralling finale`. lucas will go out with a bang. it has to be long to around 2.5-3hrs atleast to cover the full transition of Vader, whilst accomodating enough time to see the crumbling of the Republic, and a lot of fight scenes.

Old Post May 29th, 2002 10:21 AM
Click here to Send Halba a Private Message Find more posts by Halba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

2,5 to 3 hours....??? I dunno. I felt AOTC had too much slump in its 140 minutes.

Old Post May 29th, 2002 11:05 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Budgie

How about boba killing mace as revenge for his father? (obviously not in hand to hand combat!)

Old Post May 29th, 2002 11:07 AM
Click here to Send Budgie a Private Message Find more posts by Budgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

would feel like EXTREME luck and he IS a JediMaster

Old Post May 29th, 2002 11:08 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
He-Man

Boba is too young to kill anyone.

Old Post May 29th, 2002 11:32 AM
Click here to Send He-Man a Private Message Find more posts by He-Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Indeed. No go area that.

Old Post May 29th, 2002 11:46 AM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

maybe Boba shoots Mace while he's flying Slave I

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post May 29th, 2002 03:07 PM
Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Why would Mace be flying Slave One...?

(Sorry...)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 29th, 2002 05:13 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Don't be, I'm sure someone else would have done it!!

Old Post May 29th, 2002 05:46 PM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

the other way around.. boba flies slaveI and shoots mace while he's fighting some droids or something

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post May 29th, 2002 05:47 PM
Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 29th, 2002 05:53 PM
finti

I hope that GL and Mujaffa doesnt share the same ideas roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 29th, 2002 06:28 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

SLJ will be massively disappointed if any of these Boba Fett predictions come true; it would have to be exactly the sort of death he wanted to avoid.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 29th, 2002 07:06 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

As Vader noted in "Shadows of The Empire" - cutting a man down with your blade was clean and honorable.

Yeah = I know, EU.

Old Post May 29th, 2002 07:40 PM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

eek!

Old Post May 29th, 2002 08:58 PM
queeq
Chaos

The nerve.

Old Post May 29th, 2002 09:44 PM