KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Omega Weapon Help

Omega Weapon Help
Started by: ArthasKnight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Omega Weapon Help

Ok, I've played FF8 again and again and I cannot beat Omega Weapon! Has anyone been able to do it? If so, do you have a strategy to suggest to me so that I may be so lucky? Any help is appreciated!

Old Post May 11th, 2005 11:11 PM
ArthasKnight is currently offline Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I used Zell, Rinoa, and Squall. They were level 100 with max strength and HP. I first converted the Gilgamesh card to 10 Holy Wars. Then I made my characters as fast as they possibly could be. First Strike is a must. All characters must have their most powerful Limit Breaks ESPECIALLY Squall. A level 100 Eden is a must. Use the Fat Chocobo card to make 100 Luvs. then use it on Rinoa so she'll have max comp. with her.

During the battle, I cast Aura on all my characters and THEN used a Holy War. It won't work if you do the opposite. You CAN draw spells during this period but I didn't want to risk it. Use the Limit Breaks continuously for Zell and Squall. Rinoa should just cast Eden for each round. Hopefully Squall will use Lionheart for each round. However ZELL is the prime contestant of this battle, mainly due to his "Armaggedon Fist". What this is a continuous string of attacks using his Limit Break. For example, quickly input Punch Rush then Booya then Punch Rush then... At max time (13 seconds) I could unleash upto 300,000 pts of damage in ONE limit break. You have to be quick with the input though. When the Aura wears off, you can either draw spells or heal if anyone is hurt. When the Holy War wears off use another then use Aura and repeat the above until he falls.

It's really a luck of the draw.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 11:25 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Crap! Remember to use Meltdown to soften him up!

Old Post May 12th, 2005 02:17 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote