KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » X-Men Legends II

X-Men Legends II
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

X-Men Legends II

I believe they should add:

Kitty Pryde
Archangel (It's about damn time he appeared in a X-Men video game)
Cable
Sunfire
Dazzler
Havok
Polaris
Northstar
Quicksilver
Cassandra Nova
Scarlet Witch
Omega Red
Dust
Blink
Morph

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 02:47 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

i don't think they should make this game because I can't even get past the incredibly hard opponents in the first game.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 02:49 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

the first one is a breeze...we talk about in in the xmen forum and the second one....Cable, Scarlet witch and Quicksilver seem to be likely as playable characters....Bishop, Magneto, Cyclopes, Storm, Wolverine and Nightcrawler with swords are the only character I know for a fact are gonna be on it...it'll have a total of 16....so we know 6...who will make the remaining 10?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 02:57 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Does it have to have only sixteen? sad

Anyhoo they should definitely add Archangel. He is the only one of the original five that has not starred in an X-Men game. Except for the Sega one. But that was just a cameo.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 02:59 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I'm thinking Archangel will be a villian....maybe you'll beat him and he'll join you....I think they shouldn't had at least 20 playable characters or even 25. according to the latest issue of game informer Apoc attacks the Brotherhood and the Xmen....so remaining members of both teams team up to battle Apoc and his forces...The Brood, Lady Deathstrike are gonna be some of the villians.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 03:07 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

They should get rid of Magma, Emma Frost, Jubilee, and Gambit. They were near damn useless.

And they should really differentiate between the characters. Jubilee was basically Gambit/Emma. Psylocke should have known alot more fighting combos. They should have all fought differently and not so similarly.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 03:12 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I like Gambit...but if they throw in Cable (which is very likely him and Apoc got a Ja rule/50 Cent thing going on) that be cool. Dazzler, Shadow cat and Archangel..metal winged version could be cool playable characters....I think Rogue, Colossus, Gambit should come back...and since Magneto is playable Polaris would be redundant....Mastermind could be cool....drop Emma.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 03:16 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Drop Jubilee. Absolutely useless. Emma was useful if you ignored her psychic abilities and just primed her as a melee fighter. At the max she was just like Colossus. Except faster and slightly weaker.

Gambit was disappointing. His cards were pathetic. They should EXPLODE. Not do minimal chip damage.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 03:34 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah I agree Gambit cards should have did more damage.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 03:37 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Magma was like the best player in the game when she was in Atlas Form.

This game was extremely repetitive and the camera angles were less than stellar.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 04:14 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I liked storms Chain lightening in Xmen Legends 2 rise of the Apocalypse..you'll have to hold the button to get chain lighteing to work.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 04:17 PM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

dude you forgot Bishop...

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 01:04 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Re: X-Men Legends II

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
I believe they should add:

Kitty Pryde
Archangel (It's about damn time he appeared in a X-Men video game)
Cable
Sunfire
Dazzler
Havok
Polaris
Northstar
Quicksilver
Cassandra Nova
Scarlet Witch
Omega Red
Dust
Blink
Morph
oh yeah Archangel's wing slappin powers will come in handy roll eyes (sarcastic)

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 01:08 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
dude you forgot Bishop...
even though Bishop sucks a** he should be in the game

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 01:09 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

it would be funny if Thunderbird was in the game and he died in the very first mission

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 01:10 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Archangel should be in the game. If Jubilee gets in, there is no reason he can't either. Especially with his upgrade. (i.e. healing factor & magic sword)

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 01:47 AM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by Draco69
Archangel should be in the game. If Jubilee gets in, there is no reason he can't either. Especially with his upgrade. (i.e. healing factor & magic sword)
...dont know how the hell he got that from Magik...

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 01:58 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

He stole it.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 01:59 AM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

they should definetly add Polaris

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 09:33 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Bishop is cool and I hope this is gonna be easier!!!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 1st, 2005 12:07 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote