KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Post vs Pre

Post vs Pre
Started by: zachrivard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zachrivard
Kratos

Post vs Pre

Post crisis vs Pre crisis

which one is stronger??

we some one plz explian the crisis

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:45 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Pre-crisis = more inconsistant.

Crisis on Infinite Earths retconned much of the DC timeline. For instance, Superbaby was never born. A lot of silly things happened in DC comics before the crisis. To increase comic sales, DC omitted these events and made a fresh start.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:49 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

usually pre crisis...is stronger...

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:49 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by colossus17
usually pre crisis...is stronger...

Not really. Before the crisis, every DC superheroine sucked balls, and the only character with greater (or more ridiculous) feats was Superman.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:51 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

that true.......i remember when he got hit by a farmer and .....said he felt great pain.....or something like that.....

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:54 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I loved Pre Crisis and I love post crisis believe it was not all bad things like the "great darkness saga" are still classics.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:59 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I've never seen pre crisis batman use anything other than the batmobile, the grappling hooks and the batarangs (and robin as a meat shield).

~wickerman~

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:06 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

He used to use acid, smoke pellets, sonar and a few other things quite often. Specially in the Austin illustrated early, mid seventies stuff written by Denny O'neil best Batman stories of all, hunt them down, he had moved out of the mansion to live in the centre of Gotham. Stunning stuffbig grin
Originally posted by Wickerman
I've never seen pre crisis batman use anything other than the batmobile, the grappling hooks and the batarangs (and robin as a meat shield).

~wickerman~

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:18 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

all pre

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:34 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by whirlysplat
He used to use acid, smoke pellets, sonar and a few other things quite often. Specially in the Austin illustrated early, mid seventies stuff written by Denny O'neil best Batman stories of all, hunt them down, he had moved out of the mansion to live in the centre of Gotham. Stunning stuffbig grin

LOL...i meant the tv series. the 1966 series man O_o

~wickerman~

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:41 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Pre-crisis = more inconsistant.

Crisis on Infinite Earths retconned much of the DC timeline. For instance, Superbaby was never born. A lot of silly things happened in DC comics before the crisis. To increase comic sales, DC omitted these events and made a fresh start.

Ya true

Superman (pre) sneezed a galaxy away, but he had trouble fighting with monkey sad

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:07 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

monkey are more powerful than you could possible imagine!

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:09 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Mainstream
monkey are more powerful than you could possible imagine!

What the f**k? i'm gonna have really bad dreams now

~wickerman~

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:33 PM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

post would win, Yuga Khan, Imperiex Prime could kill precrisis superman by themselves..............

The Word

Old Post May 17th, 2005 02:48 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seaapple
Undersea Baron

If you were so concerned with monkeys you would have posted in one of my Gleek vs. _____ threads. Seems no one likes Gleek, whether pre or post crisis Gleek.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 02:58 AM
seaapple is currently offline Click here to Send seaapple a Private Message Find more posts by seaapple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by kevdude
post would win, Yuga Khan, Imperiex Prime could kill precrisis superman by themselves..............

what about the Anti-Monitor

Old Post May 17th, 2005 03:04 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Anti-Monitor is part of the pre, thats why hes not with them, but he could kill pre supes also

The Word

Old Post May 17th, 2005 03:16 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by kevdude
Anti-Monitor is part of the pre, thats why hes not with them, but he could kill pre supes also

with Who?

pre vs post

Post - you said Yuga Khan, Imperiex Prime

Pre - Anti-Monitor

Anti-Monitor > Yuga Khan, Imperiex Prime

Old Post May 17th, 2005 03:21 AM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Anti-Monitor does NOT > Imperiex Prime, Imperiex was a being that was here BEFORE both pre and post universes, he IS the embodiment of entropy, he signals the end of everything. however Anti-Monitor and Yuga Khan is prob about the same level...

The Word

Old Post May 17th, 2005 06:02 AM
Mider

Anti-monitor had the power to destroy whole universes i dont know who this Yuga Khan is though would anyone tell me who Yuga Khan is and what powers He has.

I think some of the post characters suck like Post Crisis Darkseid fourth world god my ass god of what one stuipd planet that He doesnt even have total controll of but when you think of Pre-crisis Darkseid you think of a Darkseid that was exactly what He was supposed to be a god a dark one with powers the level of a god and add to that the Omega Effect you had one bad dude.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 08:54 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote