KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » ps3,xbox 360 and people without HDTV

ps3,xbox 360 and people without HDTV
Started by: supremthor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
supremthor

Question ps3,xbox 360 and people without HDTV

Hello i m new to this part of kmc. I have a question, ok it goes like this i got the xbox 360 and I already pre-orderd the ps3. But i have a normal tv. A SHARP 32c240 its a 32 inch that my moms got me like last year. Mind you i m very bad when it comes to electronics.

my question is, is it possable to get high-def pictures on my sharp 32c240 if i buy a high-def tuner? if so can you give me an idea cuss i dont feel like buying an HDTV.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:12 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

*awarness*

Concidering it is your mommy that bought the 32 inch, i hardly dought that you have the means of buying anything with your 5$ allowence and babysitting.

That is if you do babysit.

Now re-phrase that.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:08 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by supremthor
Hello i m new to this part of kmc. I have a question, ok it goes like this i got the xbox 360 and I already pre-orderd the ps3. But i have a normal tv. A SHARP 32c240 its a 32 inch that my moms got me like last year. Mind you i m very bad when it comes to electronics.

my question is, is it possable to get high-def pictures on my sharp 32c240 if i buy a high-def tuner? if so can you give me an idea cuss i dont feel like buying an HDTV.

No.

You need an HDTV compatible TV. Those High Def tuners are for HDTV's to get them to accept the HD brodcasts.

If you had an HDTV all you would need to do is plug the HD cables for the 360 into it.

My suggestion is to start saving and maybe 2 years from now you can have an HDTV big grin.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 08:08 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

yo thst cold i did was just ask a quetsion and ya gonna start posting on me............ fucc it it all cool but i m gonna get ya back

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:03 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

can you type in a way that makes sense? please?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:42 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I'm currently saving for my brand new HD TV. cool

I shall have it before summer. And of course my 360 should have arrived.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 04:07 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe i'll get a High Definition Television next christmas and ask for one.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 05:20 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm gonna save for one, but it'll take me ages.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 05:29 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Im sure we all have an HDTV, you look into it everytime you make a post, I know I am.

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 05:43 PM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by El_NINO
Im sure we all have an HDTV, you look into it everytime you make a post, I know I am.

care to rephrase please?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 05:51 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
care to rephrase please?

How about no

You can figure this one out yourself

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:10 PM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, I shouldn't have to figure it out.

If people would speak correct english everything would be so simple.

And there's nothing to figure out. It's right there plain and simple, you have problems typing complete sentences and the only one who needs to figure it out is you. Figure out how to get things across in correct english.

You feel like acting stupid today, do it by yourself.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:16 PM
Peach
mordrem

blink

Okay, can we cut with the attitudes?

Originally posted by El_NINO

Um, this makes no sense, a computer moniter is not an HDTV....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:24 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Originally posted by Lana
blink

Are you sure about that?

Most LCD monitors and some CRT monitors are HD capable, and with an added tv tuner you can make yourself a HDTV

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:27 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

god, was that so hard to explain yourself. That's all i asked, but for some reason you didn't want to cooperate with ME.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:33 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Lana
blink

I actually have my computer hooked into my HDTV, so I am looking into one when I post. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:18 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I shall have it before summer. And of course my 360 should have arrived.
Hopefully stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:23 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I’m saving up for an HD. TV as well.

How much do you guys think a ; “32 inch wide screen , 1080p LCD HD TV” will cost one year from now?…………………………….

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:25 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

can someone explain this 1080p stuff and what's the difference between different ones and what they mean?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:35 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Here's a question:

Say I have an HD-LCD television. What is the absolute best and clearest connection I can get with it?

I know it's HD, but I get confused with all this VGA, component, 1080i... all that crazy stuff. messed

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 10:44 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote