KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » boba fett?

boba fett?
Started by: chronic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chronic
Restricted

Account Restricted

boba fett?

i was just wandering why the hell george lucas didnt have boba in it, i thought he would kill mace for revenge but not only did he not do that he was'nt even in the movie.so if there is any reason boba is not in it please tell me

Attachment: flowers001.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

pull up your pants before i put a quarter in it pirate^thanks arcane^

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:08 PM
Click here to Send chronic a Private Message Find more posts by chronic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

I would of liked to see him in it too, It would of be great if he had helped ANakin in the Jedi temple raid and then take the padwan braids as the trophies he has on his uniform.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:13 PM
Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

Because Boba Fett would only be something like 13 years old. Do you really think a 13 year old would be able to wipe out Jedi? It would have been terrible to see a 13 year old doing that. Almost as bad as Jar Jar.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:19 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

as DarkYoda said: Boba would have been 13 (remember that he DIDN'T had growacceleration) and was as you can imagine clearly incapable of beating a jedi master

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:20 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

And he doesn't really fit in anywhere.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

I'm going to hijack this thread real quick to make a comment I just thought about. Boba Fett had no growth acceleration so by the prequel trilogy he was in his early to mid thirties - in his prime!

The clones - stormtroopers were much older. I'm not sure how growth acceleration factors in here, but that may be useful in explaining why the stormtroopers sucked so badly in the classic trilogy and Boba was a force to be reckoned with!

Feel free to correct me. smile

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:30 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ImperialPEZ
Clone Flavored

TV series anyone? GL said it would focus on the time between ROTS and ANH and would focus on smaller characters. Just a thought.

"Only now, at the end, do you understand"

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:47 PM
Click here to Send ImperialPEZ a Private Message Find more posts by ImperialPEZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote