KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Star Wars 3 Shaak Ti?

Who is the best Female JEDI
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Shaak Ti 14 35.90%
Aayla Secura 25 64.10%
Total: 39 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Star Wars 3 Shaak Ti?
Started by: Scottty132

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scottty132

Star Wars 3 Shaak Ti?

Hi All
I just got back from ithe movie it was excellent one question though where was SHAAK TI I did not see her I heard she has a fight with Anikin but it did not happen has anybody seen her in the movie ?
Don

Old Post May 21st, 2005 12:47 AM
Click here to Send Scottty132 a Private Message Find more posts by Scottty132 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Director_Joe
Keeper of the Peace

Aayla is hotter I must say...

Old Post May 21st, 2005 12:49 AM
Click here to Send Director_Joe a Private Message Find more posts by Director_Joe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman316
The True Batman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Director_Joe
Aayla is hotter I must say...

whistle

Old Post May 21st, 2005 12:53 AM
Click here to Send Batman316 a Private Message Find more posts by Batman316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Shaak Ti was cut from the film.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 12:53 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

juggernaut74 is online now!

Maybe she is gonna be in the T.V. series.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 01:56 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Captain REX
Shaak Ti was cut from the film.

UNFORTUNATELY miffed

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Maybe she is gonna be in the T.V. series.

Doubtful. She was killed by Anakin when he stormed the Temple. They just cut it from the scene.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 21st, 2005 04:03 AM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

I love Shaak Ti.. my fave non major Jedi! Too bad she wasnt in the flick.. oh and Star I finally saw Luminara today!!

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:02 AM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

I can't remember where..but I've seen a picture of Shaak Ti sitting on a meditation chair during the Temple raid. Anakin was standing right behind her in shadow. He probably kills her like he did in the Lego SW game. Hopefully it'll be in the deleted scenes erm

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:13 AM
Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Old Post May 21st, 2005 10:42 AM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Powerful Jedi is she...Yet a Sith Lord, sneak up on her, he can.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 10:44 AM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
POWJ

GL makes so many changes an edits to every SW film. Remember in EP 2 Dooku was suppose to fight Yoda with 2 sabers.
In one of the earlier scripts I read when GG 1st appears on screen he kills Shak ti aboard the flagship then they changed it so Anakin would do it during his raid on the temple. Mace windu was suppose to have scene where he tells Shak ti to prepare for a retaliation against the Jedi temple as he went to confront Palpatine.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 12:41 PM
Click here to Send POWJ a Private Message Find more posts by POWJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaak_Ti

Shaak Ti is cute in Clone Wars. Does any one know where to get a pic of Shaak Ti from CW?

Old Post May 24th, 2005 02:12 PM
Click here to Send Shaak_Ti a Private Message Find more posts by Shaak_Ti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Shaak Ti Is awesome. To bad she wasent in the movie, that would have been cool though. Den Ki thanks for the pic I will share it forever. damn you gl for cutting her out mad

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post May 24th, 2005 02:18 PM
Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SixOfTwelve
Blue Elephant Muppet

They probably cut her scene because everyone who hasn't seen Clone Wars and is not a total SW geek (and I mean that as a compliment - I'm one myself) will probably go "who the hell was she?"
I doubt many people will remember her one-second appearance in the Geonosis arena.
Still, for me it's a bit of a disappointment. As someone above me already stated, she was majorly cute in Clone Wars.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 02:48 PM
Click here to Send SixOfTwelve a Private Message Find more posts by SixOfTwelve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Yoda
The One and Only

Aayla Secura is FINE!!! eek!

sig by Ast Rofan "Remember the 18th!!! Remember the 4th!!! Remember the Grill!!!"

Old Post May 24th, 2005 06:14 PM
Click here to Send Lord Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by bilb
I love Shaak Ti.. my fave non major Jedi! Too bad she wasnt in the flick.. oh and Star I finally saw Luminara today!!

Told you she was there!

Pity that Luminara was passed off like nothing, and Barriss Offee (my favorite Jedi) and Shaak Ti were just cut all together....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 24th, 2005 06:17 PM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

Aayla is the hottest but Shaak is on the council so i reckon she'd b mo' powerful smart

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be lesser and greater persons than yourself.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 06:40 PM
Click here to Send Ogami Itto a Private Message Find more posts by Ogami Itto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowKing
Fallen Jedi

Shaak Ti in Clone Wars held her own against a dozen of GG's droid guards armed with electric staff's. Because it was done in semi anime style, she was slender with expressive eyes. The Shaak Ti in AOTC was a standard size female but the head piece makeup would make it impossible for the actress to move athletically...

and oh yes....Aayla is hot!

Custom Sig courtesy of Ast!

Old Post May 24th, 2005 07:16 PM
Click here to Send ShadowKing a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

Originally posted by Ogami Itto
Aayla is the hottest but Shaak is on the council so i reckon she'd b mo' powerful smart

Aayla is on the counsel in Episode three also.

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post May 24th, 2005 09:36 PM
Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Luke
Sith Master!!!!

Re: Star Wars 3 Shaak Ti?

Originally posted by Scottty132
Hi All
I just got back from ithe movie it was excellent one question though where was SHAAK TI I did not see her I heard she has a fight with Anikin but it did not happen has anybody seen her in the movie ?
Don

isnt shakk ti killed in clone wars by grevious, the animated cartoon series

stupidity is not a crime..............so............you're free to go

Old Post May 24th, 2005 09:40 PM
Click here to Send Darth Luke a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Luke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote