KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Star Trek Way Better

Star Trek Way Better
Started by: diahardyodafan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
diahardyodafan

Barf Star Trek Way Better

U know what u bunch of geeks, its time u all got lives, girlfriends and reason for living. u oxygen-wasting nerds. star treck is a much better franchise, this story is full of plot holes and bad acting, oh and darth vader is a wussy -mamma's boy and luke is a sissy-girl...thats right ur movies are overated piles of commericialized crapola, darth lucas is an excuse of a director and his only somewhat non crappy movies were directed by someone else..cough(kishner)from empire strikes back and return of the jedi :dance Happy Dance laughing u poeople make me sick know ing ur wasting ur lives going to conventions, buying cheap merchanidise, and still leaching off ur parents, living in their god-forsaken basements..u all smell like acne cream hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahhahahah................................................oh yeah hahah..and darth plagues is aniknes father and jar jar is my true lover

oh yeah, find a girl who isnt a inflatable padme doll

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:35 PM
Click here to Send diahardyodafan a Private Message Find more posts by diahardyodafan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWisqueer
Restricted

Account Restricted

You gotta be a closet homo, who hates his overcontrolling mother

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:36 PM
Click here to Send SWisqueer a Private Message Find more posts by SWisqueer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Texansfan05
Jedi Knight

Then why are you posting in a Star Wars forum Dumb A$$.

sig by Ast

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:38 PM
Click here to Send Texansfan05 a Private Message Find more posts by Texansfan05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

rrrrriiiigggggghhhhhhhhtttttttttt............

set your phasers to stun and your mouth to shut trekkie

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:39 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWisqueer
Restricted

Account Restricted

What kind of queer insults in star wars talk???!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:41 PM
Click here to Send SWisqueer a Private Message Find more posts by SWisqueer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

if you dont like star wars? why is your name diehardyodafan???

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:42 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

thats actually star trek talk queer, meant at the orig. poster seeing how he likes star trek, i understand a person of your intellegence wouldnt understand this so ill let it slide

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:06 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Plot holes??? did you see the last star trek nemipenis movie? that totally sucked ass, and so did the last show of Enterprise. and the 2nd last NG movie
Star wars rules, a blaster has only been on stun once, and light sabers rock

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:08 PM
Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

Re: Star Trek Way Better

quote: (post)
Originally posted by diahardyodafan
U know what u bunch of geeks, its time u all got lives, girlfriends and reason for living. u oxygen-wasting nerds. star treck is a much better franchise, this story is full of plot holes and bad acting, oh and darth vader is a wussy -mamma's boy and luke is a sissy-girl...thats right ur movies are overated piles of commericialized crapola, darth lucas is an excuse of a director and his only somewhat non crappy movies were directed by someone else..cough(kishner)from empire strikes back and return of the jedi :dance Happy Dance laughing u poeople make me sick know ing ur wasting ur lives going to conventions, buying cheap merchanidise, and still leaching off ur parents, living in their god-forsaken basements..u all smell like acne cream hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahhahahah................................................oh yeah hahah..and darth plagues is aniknes father and jar jar is my true lover

Now, the next time that you walk up to a black person, you will say, "Hey, ******! Go back to the watermelon patch!"

Because that is the intellectual equivalent of what you said.

I have a girlfriend, I have a job, I'm a college student. I ike star wars because it allows me to escape and be happy. Just because I don't spend sixteen hours doing my shitty hairstyle taht will be ridiculed in five years' time, and just because I wear shirts that fit me, and don't have numbers on it, I guess I'm a geek. I don't conform to what people want me to be, so I'm a loser. You got me.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:12 PM
Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

also funny to note that someone who hates SW so much, actually mentions the plagueious is anakins father thing, hmmmm someones been reading uup on these boards.........

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:14 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Any mods want to bann this guy? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:14 PM
Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure. confused
Well let's see, I have a life, I'm single for the moment but I've had some girlfriends, I don't waste to much oxygen, star trek sux so bad, plot holes? where?, vader would kick your hiney if he read this, luke.....well he's not that big of a wuss, darth lucas WTF?, I don't go to conventions, don't buy TO much merchandise, yes I live with my folks but hey I'm 15, I live on the first floor and not the basement, I don't have acne, plaguies isn't anakin's father and good luck with Jar Jar.

So, pretty much your whole post didn't make sense, so why don't you just bugger off?

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:36 PM
Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trekkie alarm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go get a live, nerd!
Freak!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:37 PM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bill9d9
Tired of Choads

choad.........

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:38 PM
Click here to Send bill9d9 a Private Message Find more posts by bill9d9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

Just ask Scotty to beam you up to the Star trek forum, wanker.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:38 PM
Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

You suck at the internet, doesnt the prime directive state that you should be using your colouring-in book? I only leech off your parents at our swingers parties smokin'

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:52 PM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

how dare you piece of shit!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:58 PM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
palpy_666
SITH LORD

Had girlfriendS (single right now), live on my own (not with my parents), don't have acne, and many people have told me that I resemble Hayden Christensen (seriously).

I buy Star Wars stuff cause it's cool. I've never been to a convention (although I want to start going). Oh yeah, and Star Trek sucks donkey balls. laughing

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:58 PM
Click here to Send palpy_666 a Private Message Find more posts by palpy_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

No man u stupid or what
it doen't suck donkey balls
it ****ing sucks like 7 hells

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:11 PM
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

star was has bad acting, eh? and i'll assume that shatner...is...the...greatest...actor in your mind? okay.
you know, i don't run over to any trekkie boards and go "hey! worf blows goats!" cuz that's just lame...like montalban's acting in 'wrath of khan." stick out tongue

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:13 PM
Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote