KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » What is the most tragic element here...

What is the most tragic element here...
Started by: CrazyOcelot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CrazyOcelot

What is the most tragic element here...

Hi,
Help! There was no warning before Episode III was shown that it would reduce me - a non-Star Wars fan - to a state of depression and upset, ultimately leading to the registration for and declaration of this effect to the worldwide web. I don't know what is more tragic; the story, or the fact that I have cried over the film several times since seeing it on Wednesday!

I only have vague recollection of Episodes I & II, and never even saw the original trilogy although my Dad used to tell me all about the Ewoks and Darth Vader. On the plus side, I am now desperate to see said films. big grin

But please, someone help me...I don't know how or why the movie has made me so distressed

sad

xxCrazyOcelot

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 08:54 PM
Click here to Send CrazyOcelot a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyOcelot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EHmasterJedi
Jedi Master

LOL interesting SEE THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY! lol, E3 was great but the original can never be beat. It always amazes when i here a person has never seen them, that is film in my oppinion lol

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:01 PM
Click here to Send EHmasterJedi a Private Message Find more posts by EHmasterJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
palpy_666
SITH LORD

Re: What is the most tragic element here...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CrazyOcelot
Hi,
Help! There was no warning before Episode III was shown that it would reduce me - a non-Star Wars fan - to a state of depression and upset, ultimately leading to the registration for and declaration of this effect to the worldwide web. I don't know what is more tragic; the story, or the fact that I have cried over the film several times since seeing it on Wednesday!

I only have vague recollection of Episodes I & II, and never even saw the original trilogy although my Dad used to tell me all about the Ewoks and Darth Vader. On the plus side, I am now desperate to see said films. big grin

But please, someone help me...I don't know how or why the movie has made me so distressed

sad

xxCrazyOcelot

Re-watch I and II... then watch the OT (Original Trilogy... on DVD). Just wait until you see the ending to the ROTJ (Return of the Jedi) DVD... You'll love it and your depression over III will be vanquished!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:18 PM
Click here to Send palpy_666 a Private Message Find more posts by palpy_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

Re: Re: What is the most tragic element here...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by palpy_666
Re-watch I and II... then watch the OT (Original Trilogy... on DVD). Just wait until you see the ending to the ROTJ (Return of the Jedi) DVD... You'll love it and your depression over III will be vanquished!

Yes, especially watch ROTJ.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:51 PM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyOcelot

Thanks, I feel a trip to Blockbusters, (DVD rental) is in order.

I'll probably just end up even more upset at the ending of ROTJ though
Oh well, there's no helping some people big grin

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:50 PM
Click here to Send CrazyOcelot a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyOcelot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

yes, watch the OT and I and II again! do it now!!!

muhahahahah! you will love ROTJ

its awsome to see though, ur responce to the movie was exaclty what mr. Lucas was trying to get people have...

big grin

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:51 PM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Last Son
Man of Steel

I kinda wish I hadn't seen the OT until after I saw Ep I, II, and III. Ocelot you will have an interesting perspective on Star Wars than the rest of us. As a kid, I saw ROTJ first. It would be cool to see it I-IV.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:25 PM
Click here to Send The Last Son a Private Message Find more posts by The Last Son Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote