KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Lets get this straight i know we have already done this but this will end it

Was Sid faking when he faught Windu?
This poll is closed.
YES 66 62.26%
NO 40 37.74%
Total: 106 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lets get this straight i know we have already done this but this will end it
Started by: Obi-wan2005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Obi-wan2005

Lets get this straight i know we have already done this but this will end it

Was sid faking when he faught mace?

You Were The Chosen One!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:33 PM
Click here to Send Obi-wan2005 a Private Message Find more posts by Obi-wan2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Yippee another poll

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:35 PM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I think so; just so Anakin would get convinced to side with him

Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nazgūl-lord
Star Wars Junkie

YES

big grinExa,Sauron,Kit,A.D,Smodden,MorgulLord,Tassie,pip-foot,Discos,Leggy_N_Merry,Thorondorbig grin

Click here to Send nazgūl-lord a Private Message Find more posts by nazgūl-lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Dude you posted in two threads discussing that...is it really necessary to start a third?

Anyways my opinion: Yes but he would have lost anyways just some time later

Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-wan2005

I'm ending this stupid disscussion because it keeps on coming up

You Were The Chosen One!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Obi-wan2005 a Private Message Find more posts by Obi-wan2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I thin he was faking, I just noticed during the fight that at one point Palp has his saber pointed at Mace who turns toward him with his hands up, he could have killed him right there if he wanted to.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:41 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-wan2005

yeah and he killed the other jedi fast (even though it looked weird) and mace is only slightly better than them

You Were The Chosen One!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:44 PM
nazgūl-lord
Star Wars Junkie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by astrofan428
I thin he was faking, I just noticed during the fight that at one point Palp has his saber pointed at Mace who turns toward him with his hands up, he could have killed him right there if he wanted to.

sid waited for anakin to arrive so anakin would have to make a choice.: to prevent mace from killing sid or to kill sid himself

big grinExa,Sauron,Kit,A.D,Smodden,MorgulLord,Tassie,pip-foot,Discos,Leggy_N_Merry,Thorondorbig grin

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:46 PM
Click here to Send nazgūl-lord a Private Message Find more posts by nazgūl-lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-wan2005

yeah

You Were The Chosen One!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:47 PM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Obi_wan is trying to sway folk by those who think he was faking AFTER he was beaten by the saber......cheater!

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:04 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
umraan
Restricted

Account Restricted

u stupid newbie. YES HE WAS

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:05 PM
Click here to Send umraan a Private Message Find more posts by umraan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Originally posted by umraan
u stupid newbie. YES HE WAS

laughing out loud umraan, youre like my evil side that i keep locked up laughing out loud

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:06 PM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

whos a newbie?...Man I was in line for ANH in the 70s when it forst came out and the 7 oclock show was sold out ...Im an original!...But its okay if you were talking OBi-Wan

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

No he wasn't. If you watch the movie and you know anything about fighting you can see that Mace was in complete control the entire fight while Sidious his moves imitated that of a guy who has just learned how to carry a sword.

Mace was in control Sidious lost from Mace fairly in the lightsaber duel, Mace even Kicked the lightsaber out of his hands. KICKED. Sidious lost and crawled back before Anakin even arrived, and don't tell me he knew he was coming bullshit. What would you be focusing on when fighting Mace, Anakin coming or one of the greatest Jedi duellists? The second...

Now when Mace got that lightning reflected in his face, he could have been faking then.. But not enough to make him win. I agree that he was faking to make Anakin kill Mace, he was playing weaker then he was. He could still hold on, he could shoot more lightning and handle more. But he wasn't faking his lose, he would have lost would it have not been for Anakin. It would have just taken a lot longer.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:10 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-wan2005

he was faking the whole time not knowing when anakin was going to walk in...if anakin walked in in the middle of the fight then he would of saw sid losing...

You Were The Chosen One!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:17 PM
Obi-wan2005

he didnt even need to try against windu because he sucked so bad...so he could think about 2 things at once...remember the fight with yoda he was going crazy with the force and lightning ...he could of just done that kinda of lighsber fighting when he was vs yoda or use the force in the middle of the fight.... he let him kick it out but he force caught it later....sid could of wuped him

You Were The Chosen One!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:21 PM
Fishy

Originally posted by Obi-wan2005
he was faking the whole time not knowing when anakin was going to walk in...if anakin walked in in the middle of the fight then he would of saw sid losing...

So he holds his lightsaber like an idiot when he fights Yoda too, whats his reason then?

Seriously you are seeing things that are not there, why not let all four Jedi live then? Would that not have been better for Anakin, he could have killed some of them himself when he would join up with Anakin.

And again I have to ask this, Sidious realised he was no match for Yoda (please do not debate that in this thread) so he decided to run away. Mace was seen as second only to Yoda but he was close, why would Sidious who basically gave Mace a chance to kill him run away from Yoda?

If you can beat somebody slightly weaker with ease at any time even when you don't have your lightsaber anymore and you are on the ground screaming in pain, would you run from somebody slightly stronger?

I wouldn't I would stand around and kill the little piggy Sidious didn't. I don't care what you say, but he wasn't faking the entire fight. He looked scared at a few points, why would he be that if he was winning. Mace looked in control while Sidious was struggling at some points in the fight. His face says enough. Why would he act that if Anakin isn't even there yet.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:24 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Taistelukissi

Of course he was smile

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:27 PM
Click here to Send Taistelukissi a Private Message Find more posts by Taistelukissi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-wan2005

Yoda ran from sid u dumbass

he knew anakin was coming (maybe not by the force but he knew before the fight even started) but he didnt know when so he did bad the whole fight just to make sure

You Were The Chosen One!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:30 PM