KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Halo 2...................... worth the wait?

Halo 2...................... worth the wait?
Started by: ninjababe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ninjababe
*Insanity=Humanity*

Halo 2...................... worth the wait?

Was Halo 2 worth the time it toke to make to you?

R.I.P. Hanan love u dearly
Sig, by Twelling4ever:

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 06:44 PM
ninjababe is currently offline Click here to Send ninjababe a Private Message Find more posts by ninjababe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

yes, I think Halo 2 delievered completely. I could complain about the ending, but it's just being built up so that Halo 3 will be all that more interesting.

I'm sure the fight will be brought back to the surface of planet Earth before going back out to another Halo once again.

It'd be nice to see different bad guys instead of grunts and elites.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 06:48 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Im looking forward more to advent rising than Halo 3 at the moment
www.adventtrilogy.com

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 07:00 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Powerful Dragon
The Only Red Dragon

cool(please log in to view the image)

R e d D r a g o n

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 03:07 AM
Powerful Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Powerful Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Powerful Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I have to wait till it comes out for PC, whenever that is

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 04:23 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Powerful Dragon
The Only Red Dragon

its a hot game
(please log in to view the image)

R e d D r a g o n

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 01:09 PM
Powerful Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Powerful Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Powerful Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

I thought it was worth the wait. the campaign was a bit short though.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 03:17 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Defintely worth th wait. Single player was fun, although a little short.

The online and split screen multiplayer, however, is where Halo 2 really shines.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 11:24 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornered animal

no man, halo2 was not as impressive as I expected it to be, first off, where the heck was the part it showed in the trailer? that was an awesome layout both map-wise and opponent-wise; also if you paid any attention to the trailer(which can be found on the extra content section of the first halo, just make this clear) the melee combo was breathtaking, but in the actual halo2 the melee was exactly the same way as the first one. to mention only few.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 05:58 PM
cornered animal is currently offline Click here to Send cornered animal a Private Message Find more posts by cornered animal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yes i think it was worth the wait, and i think it would have been worth the wait for you to use the search button and find the halo 2 thread

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:17 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

rofl.. well I think this was an old thread.. combined with the fact that it wasnt seeking to discuss halo 2 directly, but instead whether the game itself was worth your time (whether that was spent waiting for it, worshipping it) , and if it delivered on whatever unspoken promise it made as one of xbox's must-haves

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 09:10 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

i think it delivered. it did come up short of what it was intended to be, just watch the dvd that came with the limited edition. the bungie team had to cut out a lot of cool stuff to meet deadlines.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 06:52 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

why is that soo

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 10:14 PM
RoyMC is currently offline Click here to Send RoyMC a Private Message Find more posts by RoyMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Konjammenson
to meet deadlines.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:06 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Noobs say the darnest things.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:59 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benjio
Loser in Many Ways

I personally have been slightly disappointed with Halo 2. I've just gotten bored of it, I'm nowhere near good enough to complete legendary, and why bother spending the time to do so? It jus gets frustrating, and I couldn't be bothered. Online, I don't give a **** what the matching says I always get completely owned. (I hate leetspeak anyhow) and now loads of people are being gay and using leetspeak.

I seriously hope that doesn;t happen to Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst when it comes out.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 10:01 AM
Benjio is currently offline Click here to Send Benjio a Private Message Find more posts by Benjio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

wait, wasn't EVERY one a bit dissapointed with halo 2? NOT me. If you actually liked the first one and played it even a year after its been out and it wasn't just in your house somewhere unplayed in months. then you will agree with me. If you actually played halo for what it is worth it is very good game. And you will have no problems with halo 2. Im not real good with explaining these things to newbs as you so call them but all i know is nothing is better than hookin up 4 boxes at your budies house crackin open the hjalo and the keg you got yourself one hell of a party. Now theres no need to go anywhere. no time wated. I love halo 2. Campaign ain't so great but you cant beat the online play. and yes i can;t wait for halo 3 either. Eat that SONY

Old Post May 24th, 2005 12:08 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Overhyped, but still a worthwhile sequel to the first.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post May 24th, 2005 04:40 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benjio
Loser in Many Ways

I enjoy LAN parties and stuff, its just I don't play the games while my firnds do, so I get hammered everytime, and feel like going onTony Hawks or somehting, or NBA Street V3, thats awesome with lots of players.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 07:43 PM
Benjio is currently offline Click here to Send Benjio a Private Message Find more posts by Benjio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whitedragon
HAIL MEGATRON!

All Halo games suck big time! The first one was better but still pants! Time Splitters is so much better, BBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:47 PM
whitedragon is currently offline Click here to Send whitedragon a Private Message Find more posts by whitedragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote