KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Why close the If i had the force thread

Why close the If i had the force thread
Started by: Exar Kun 69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Exar Kun 69

Why close the If i had the force thread

Ken Kenobi,

Why close a thread that people were obviously replying to. I have been reading this site for a few weeks now and thought i wud post a thread that i had not seen on the EPISODE 3 thread section

If you expect me or anybody else should have to trail through every single thread on star wars before posting you can kiss my ass right before i take my lighsaber and remove your head from the rest of your body big grin

quote of the day 'i find your lack of faith disturbing'

Attachment: starwars.jpg
This has been downloaded 148 time(s).

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:25 PM
Click here to Send Exar Kun 69 a Private Message Find more posts by Exar Kun 69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Did you read Ken's post? He said their are already 3 other threads in the EU section. go their and find em.

EU section http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=&forumid=6

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:39 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ulic Qel Droma

If i had the force i would force lightening Exar til he was near death then begin to kill him slowly and absorb his force power to become even more powerful than i am now devil laughing evil face

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:54 PM
Click here to Send Ulic Qel Droma a Private Message Find more posts by Ulic Qel Droma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

Re: Why close the If i had the force thread

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Exar Kun 69
Ken Kenobi,

Why close a thread that people were obviously replying to. I have been reading this site for a few weeks now and thought i wud post a thread that i had not seen on the EPISODE 3 thread section

If you expect me or anybody else should have to trail through every single thread on star wars before posting you can kiss my ass right before i take my lighsaber and remove your head from the rest of your body big grin

quote of the day 'i find your lack of faith disturbing'

see, this is why we shouldn't have let anyone in in may... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:22 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Re: Re: Why close the If i had the force thread

Originally posted by mephistodesigns
see, this is why we shouldn't have let anyone in in may... roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:08 PM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing laughing laughing
That's a good one!
laughing laughing laughing

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:09 PM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brendy
Impressive

Re: Re: Why close the If i had the force thread

Originally posted by mephistodesigns

Totally agree with you.

since May 19th this place has turned into a circus

"Luke! Take A Puff On One Of These Giant Cigarettes"

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:27 PM
Click here to Send brendy a Private Message Find more posts by brendy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool!!!!!!
i wanna see the clowns!!!!!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:28 PM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exar Kun 69

What a load of crap!

Just because i havent posted a thread doesnt mean i havent been on the site, i have been looking on this site for the past 6 months

My point was you cant expect every 'newbie' who wants to create a thread to go through all the archieved items on this site. It would be like finding a Planet in the Jedi archieve that has already been deleted

And its alrite moaning about newbie's but at the end of the day you will want this site to expand and you cant do that be taking the piss out of every newbie who heaven forbid dare to put a thread on your precious site

As for Ulic-Qel Droma or whatever he is called. Just bring it, you know where i am!!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:14 AM
Click here to Send Exar Kun 69 a Private Message Find more posts by Exar Kun 69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whitewookie
Resident Histrionic

hes right there ^^^ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by wuk es't
Cool!!!!!!
i wanna see the clowns!!!!!

Can anyone help me find MP3s of Samurai Sword sounds? Sheathing, slashes etc for fan film! PM ME! ty!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:28 AM
Click here to Send whitewookie a Private Message Find more posts by whitewookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

That's the purpose of Search buttons.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:43 AM
Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sairarouge

Cool

And its alrite moaning about newbie's but at the end of the day you will want this site to expand and you cant do that be taking the piss out of every newbie who heaven forbid dare to put a thread on your precious site

Amen Brother wink

Sarah smile

Old Post May 26th, 2005 01:52 PM
Click here to Send sairarouge a Private Message Find more posts by sairarouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ulic Qel Droma

rolling on floor laughing Go Exar, Go Exar, Go Exar rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 26th, 2005 02:45 PM
Click here to Send Ulic Qel Droma a Private Message Find more posts by Ulic Qel Droma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

What a load of crap!

Just because i havent posted a thread doesnt mean i havent been on the site, i have been looking on this site for the past 6 months

My point was you cant expect every 'newbie' who wants to create a thread to go through all the archieved items on this site. It would be like finding a Planet in the Jedi archieve that has already been deleted

As for Ulic-Qel Droma or whatever he is called. Just bring it, you know where i am!!
So you were a moocher! mad stick out tongue

Old Post May 26th, 2005 02:53 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

laughing out loud Moochers are the lowest

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 26th, 2005 03:18 PM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ulic Qel Droma

wots a moocher?

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:08 PM
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

KILL THE MOOCHER!!!!!!!!!

A moocher is someone who takes all the info/pics/vids from this site and contributes nothing in return, not even comment

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:46 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

The lack of comment isnt always a bad thing though laughing out loud

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 26th, 2005 05:02 PM
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

very true, my friend, very true

Old Post May 26th, 2005 05:02 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

If you truly had been lurking for the past 6 months, you would know we always tell people to use the Search button and to post in the right forum.

Now, that being said, next time use PM's if you want to contact me. Since you posted this on the open forum I will post this on the open forum as well.

Disagreeing with a moderators decision is alright, but making a challenge and telling him to "kiss your ass" means you get a warning. big grin

Have a good day.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 05:07 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote