KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » ORDER 66: Post here if you are going to RotS this second weekend? Post your Replys!

ORDER 66: Post here if you are going to RotS this second weekend? Post your Replys!
Started by: Eddy Urquia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eddy Urquia

ORDER 66: Post here if you are going to RotS this second weekend? Post your Replys!

Tonight WAR!!!

I am on for a 7:00pm viewing of Rots tonight in order to support tickets sales on second weekend as to pull an ORDER 66 on Titanic's azz! I recommend anyone who is going this weekend again to post there aye's. And if anyone would be so kind as to post this second weekend ticket sales here upon weekend's end + if anyone knows the RotS ticket sales for opening day, 3 day opening , plus up to date earnings, please do!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 07:03 PM
Click here to Send Eddy Urquia a Private Message Find more posts by Eddy Urquia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2Vader

Im just going to keep watching it over and over again in my living room big grin ....but I'll probably make it to the theater too

Old Post May 27th, 2005 07:06 PM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

Huh? I don't get it.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 07:06 PM
Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kremzike
Max Rebo's roadie

I'm going at least once this weekend. That'll make 5 times in the theater...

and 3 elsewhere. wink

Keep up with the totals here:
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=starwars3.htm

Old Post May 27th, 2005 07:14 PM
Click here to Send kremzike a Private Message Find more posts by kremzike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowKing
Fallen Jedi

Went Thursday...that's four...going again this weekend...

George's kids need new basketball lessons....

Custom Sig courtesy of Ast!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 07:18 PM
Click here to Send ShadowKing a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EMF universe

Already watched it again this friday afternoon

Old Post May 27th, 2005 07:18 PM
Click here to Send EMF universe a Private Message Find more posts by EMF universe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

I only went two times. But who knows, maybe I'll go a third time.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 07:21 PM
Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLG

I might see it again on the weekend. If not, then early next week. It would be my second time seeing Revenge of the Sith.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 07:23 PM
Click here to Send LLG a Private Message Find more posts by LLG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmonkey9206

i've seen it 4 times, and its possible will go a 5th.

Thanks to Lord Tyrant for the sig!

Last edited by darthmonkey9206 on May 27th, 2005 at 07:52 PM

Old Post May 27th, 2005 07:44 PM
Click here to Send darthmonkey9206 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmonkey9206 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mandalorian_war
i used 2 b Grievous_90210

ive seen it 8 times

Old Post May 27th, 2005 07:45 PM
Click here to Send mandalorian_war a Private Message Find more posts by mandalorian_war Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
g0h4n

I'm going to see it on Sunday... my third time big grin

Old Post May 27th, 2005 08:29 PM
Click here to Send g0h4n a Private Message Find more posts by g0h4n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eddy Urquia

It is the theme of Order 66'ing titanic's and all movies goals. I know Titanic's final $$$$ will not be destroyed, we can still take all short term and box office $$$ in all other fields. So, like someone mentioned before, I'm sure Mr. Lucas's children need alot of technical tools and ipods and , and, and soon sports cars. Let us all unite to buy Lucas's children the most best of the best. Umm... i need a burger and fries, anyone got 75 cents for a pie?

Old Post May 27th, 2005 09:42 PM
Click here to Send Eddy Urquia a Private Message Find more posts by Eddy Urquia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

Why does this matter? Who cares about ticket sales, or how much we line Lucas' pockets? Who cares about Titanic? I just like Star Wars.

I'm gonna see it again this weekend, but I'm more excited about getting my Shaman to level 50. FOR THE HORDE! evil face

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post May 27th, 2005 09:50 PM
Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

we're trying to get Star Wars' rightful place back at the top of the US domestic returns list. We just have to beat Titanic and Star Wars will be back on top.

Anyhoo....yeah, I'm going to the Arc Light Theatre off Hollywood Blvd tomorrow morning, and i'm takin' my fiance with me...again...ahahaha!

so yeah, i'm goin'.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:02 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

I'm going to see ROTS again tomorrow.

If we can't sink the boat then we can at least knock down Shrek 2 and move up to 3rd spot behind the original SW movie ANH.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frau
Enigma of 23

I'm going twice this weekend. Doesn't have anything to do with getting ROTS to the top though.... I'm going because I really want to see it as much as I can on the big screen, and I like sharing the movie with my friends. I enjoy the movie in different ways depending on who I'm going with. smile

OT: I was really surprised at how much I love this movie. I was spoiled silly and I was afraid I wouldn't enjoy it as much... But I think all of my spoildom actually made me like it more. What a great summer this is going to be. big grin

mephistodesigns: I'm going to the Arclight too! AMAZING theater huh?

There are far too many mediocre things in life for love to be one of them...
------------

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:20 PM
Click here to Send frau a Private Message Find more posts by frau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Everyone...

PUT AWAY YOUR DAMN BOOTLEGS!

Go support this film in the theatre THIS WEEKEND. If you are worried about crowds, the first showing Saturday or last on Sunday is your best bet!!!

Please see this before Monday so we can grab the highest second weekend. It is a VERY hard record to beat, but it is possible!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:24 PM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

"We can grab the highest second weekend"?

You guys are starting to sound like those strange sports fans that say "my Niners" or "my Raiders"...

ah, never mind.

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:29 PM
Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

quote: (post)
Originally posted by frau
mephistodesigns: I'm going to the Arclight too! AMAZING theater huh?

when are you going?
mines the 9:30 dome show saturday morning.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:29 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tlbauerle
PUT AWAY YOUR DAMN BOOTLEGS!

Couldn't agree more.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:33 PM
Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote