KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Making a Lightsabre Blade

Making a Lightsabre Blade
Started by: Master Fisto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Master Fisto
Dark Jedi

Making a Lightsabre Blade

Does anyone know how to make a lightsabre blade? im finishing up my hilt and want a working blade...
If you know anything about this, your help would be much appresiated

Thanks

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:16 PM
Click here to Send Master Fisto a Private Message Find more posts by Master Fisto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

Its impossible. It your looking for a blade that uses a Laser, it wouldnt block other lasers, also the length would be unlimited and you would have to be careful that it didnt bounce off a mirror.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 08:27 PM
Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 09:30 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

I have a lightsaber. I tried to use it to cut my dog's hair... that didn't end well...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 10:49 PM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

I used mine to mow the lawn.

A job well done always. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 08:08 PM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I don't think he means a real one. I think he means Photoshop. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:03 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PloKoon

i know master fisto and he means one like a force FX blade. Something you could use to fight other ppl with. Not an actual blade blade

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 08:03 PM
Click here to Send PloKoon a Private Message Find more posts by PloKoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Fisto
Dark Jedi

thank you plokoon...i should have made myself clear... i am not ignorant to the fact that a lightsaber is impossible...however i was wondering if anyone knew how to make one of those blades that lights up and powers down like a real lightsaber...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Master Fisto a Private Message Find more posts by Master Fisto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Master Fisto
like a real lightsaber

except, there are no real lightsabers

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 08:20 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Fisto
Dark Jedi

wow thank you the ones...because i am soooo stupid that i didn't know that...anyway...i want one that LOOKS like one from the movies...anymore smartmouths? come on...you have to know that i dont mean a real one...right?

Last edited by Master Fisto on Jul 7th, 2005 at 08:43 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 08:41 PM
p. skywalker

Well I did read an article where some kids used a blacklight and some type of fuel .. The fuel made the outline of the blacklight disappear and gave it a "real" look to it.. but they fought with them and caused a small explosion.. and well ended up with third degree burns.. BUT if you are a good chemist and are not planning to fight with it .. it might work!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:53 AM
Click here to Send p. skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by p. skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Collector
Whatever

Yeah, some kids messed up when they tried to make one, they were duleing and it exploded right there.

I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take

Come Join Me At Vicious Intent p.m me if you join

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 07:06 PM
Click here to Send The Collector a Private Message Find more posts by The Collector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
p. skywalker

yeah .. i said that.. but if he just wanted it for show it might be alright

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 02:15 AM
Click here to Send p. skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by p. skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C0untD00ku26

Ok guys look, the best you can get towards a lightsaber is a Force FX one. They have Mace Windu FX, Luke Skywalker FX, Anakin Skywalker FX, and Darth Vader FX. These Lightsabers power up and power down but are said to not be used for battling with friends or someting

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 12:50 PM
Click here to Send C0untD00ku26 a Private Message Find more posts by C0untD00ku26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeedai_moyco
Jedi Master Moyco

I'v seen alot of topics like this one, the best way with a custom hilt is to go to staples or office max and get a clear mailing tube..
old thread oops

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 01:15 AM
Click here to Send jeedai_moyco a Private Message Find more posts by jeedai_moyco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithHappens

PVC pipe?

There is no death; there is the Force.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 11:10 AM
Click here to Send SithHappens a Private Message Find more posts by SithHappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeedai_moyco
Jedi Master Moyco

No it's a mailing tube, its to mail big pictures or posters its got a good thickness, about 32" to 45" long...3/4 inch wide...go to staples and search mailing tube I can't post links yet

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 12:59 AM
Click here to Send jeedai_moyco a Private Message Find more posts by jeedai_moyco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote