KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » New to the board need help...

New to the board need help...
Started by: PatStarrunner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PatStarrunner
Weirdo of the Sith

Smile New to the board need help...

Hey all, how's it going? My name's Pat, and I am a huge SW fan like most people on this board...I am 26 yo and currently serving my country in the US Army...Anyway, I have a favor to ask and I was hoping you all wouldn't mind helping out a n00b....

I need Discs 5, 7 & 11 of the Episode III Audio novel if anyone has them....

My first child was born yesterday(strong is he in the Force!)and I will be spending a lot of time in the hospital, so I thought I could listen to the Episode III novel...So far I have Disks 1-4 burned to CD-R....and discs 6, 8, 9, & 10 downloaded...So can anyone help fill the gaps?

Thanks! I'd greatly appreciate it!

Oh, does anyone here play SW Galaxies? I could use some buddies to play with since I just started playing a week ago!

Thanks!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:34 PM
Find more posts by PatStarrunner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eXSBass
Kill the nOObs!

Welcome to the boards and congrats on your little Jedi.
Glad to see an ally in the US army with me (U.K).

Well, the audio novels. Your best bet is PMing people who have them, if you know who has them.

And SW Galaxies, I don't play it as I aint going to pay for it! big grin

MTFBWY smile

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:38 PM
Click here to Send eXSBass a Private Message Find more posts by eXSBass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zavin
Sith going under Trials

You should use AUDIO NOVEL THREAD, there you'll find everything u want!
BTW, welcome!

- SWP, best fan club ever!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:39 PM
Click here to Send zavin a Private Message Find more posts by zavin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zavin
Sith going under Trials

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:41 PM
Click here to Send zavin a Private Message Find more posts by zavin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Wowzers, welcome bud... hope you can get what you need

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 04:58 PM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

Welcome to the boards. And I would like to congradluate you on th birth of your first child, and I also want to thank you for serving our contury in the war. You guys are doing a great job.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 05:01 PM
Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zavin
Sith going under Trials

keep with the good work! smile

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 05:03 PM
PatStarrunner
Weirdo of the Sith

I have been to the Audio novel thread many times but alas every link I click on for the disks I need turns out to be a dead link...So if anyone can pm them to me or email([email protected])them to me, or repost them on these boards, It'd be cool...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 05:16 PM
bill9d9
Tired of Choads

Welcome aboard...

Congrats on the child and thanks for your service. I spent a few years in the green suit as well cool

Like Zavin said, the Audio thread should have all you need. Not sure where you are stationed or if you are deployed, but if you are overseas you may have some trouble with DOD comps when it comes to getting this stuff (I know I did).

Good luck and all the best.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 05:39 PM
Click here to Send bill9d9 a Private Message Find more posts by bill9d9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Welcome Pat.

I like George.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PatStarrunner
Weirdo of the Sith

bill9d9, thankfully I am not deployed right now, I spent about 10 months in Afghanistan, and now I am back at my duty station in Fort Drum, NY(yes, I am part of the infamous 10th Mountain Division)but I am supposed to be deployed to Iraq in late August/early Sept...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 05:53 PM
bill9d9
Tired of Choads

Luckily you were home for the birth. Emer. leave is a pain. You will have seen ROTS numerous times before you have to redeploy so you should be square on the end!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 05:57 PM
Click here to Send bill9d9 a Private Message Find more posts by bill9d9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PatStarrunner
Weirdo of the Sith

hi Y all

well this is patricks wife talking to you all.. you probably wont be hearinf from pat for a while he got caught doing something by me red handed so now he is banned from the internet for a while... He did something wiht another women when our son was a couple of days old. and it all began on the internet so hes banned for a while. it was that or I could have turned him into the military for charges... they would have been some nasty charges.. he snuck out and did something with that women and then kissed me eww gross/..
Anyways talk to you all later
Debbie

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:28 PM
BAILY

wow he is sooo screwed now...... kill him good lady

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:32 PM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

WHOA thats classic right there......I nominate that for post of the day!!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:34 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

What an unusual post in a Star Wars forum. blink

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:36 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sairarouge

Oh my...

Sarah

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:33 AM
Click here to Send sairarouge a Private Message Find more posts by sairarouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

I wanna give my Welcomes to Pat and congrats on his little Jedi as well. Just do us all a favor. Don't fall near lava, get turned into a human torch, get outfitted with a metal body, enslave the galaxey with fear, and finally die because your kid believed in you too much.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 06:01 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CharmedGrl420
Jack's Woman

Go easy hun your man is an compared to mine. LOL but you apparently kept him on board, just turn this to your advantage! (Thats the only reason I joined KMC., story not worth mentioning) But now its oldskool time ! U do Same lifes better that way. If hes military hes nota a child dont be mom be the "HOT WOMAN" he married and make him sweat He'll serve U. I owned mine own yours, I think I saw my husband put own as pwn just dont understand the p thing? that a tongue?

The Power of Three Will Set Us Free...That & a Little Jack Daniels...

Old Post May 27th, 2005 06:25 AM
Click here to Send CharmedGrl420 a Private Message Find more posts by CharmedGrl420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Re: hi Y all

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PatStarrunner
well this is patricks wife talking to you all.. you probably wont be hearinf from pat for a while he got caught doing something by me red handed so now he is banned from the internet for a while... He did something wiht another women when our son was a couple of days old. and it all began on the internet so hes banned for a while. it was that or I could have turned him into the military for charges... they would have been some nasty charges.. he snuck out and did something with that women and then kissed me eww gross/..
Anyways talk to you all later
Debbie

Classic, best post ive seen in ages....

To quote a certain young jedi.... I want more laughing laughing laughing

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:00 AM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote