KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Palpatine making funny faces

Palpatine making funny faces
Started by: Darth Inanis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Inanis
Sith Lord

Tongue Palpatine making funny faces

I think that Episode III was a really great movie but there some scenes were I really had to laugh. For example I couldn't stop noticing, that Palpatine makes really weird faces in some scenes, like when he's holding on to Anakins leg while they're in this elevator or while he's in handcuffs on the bridge with Grievous and he's being pulled back by two battle droids. He also makes a few funny faces, while he's fighting the jedi in his office. It's just weird... stick out tongue

Through Power I gain Victory,
Through Victory my chains are broken,
The Force shall free me.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:49 AM
Click here to Send Darth Inanis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Inanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

blink

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:50 AM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth MoonPIE
DarkYoda's Lover

He makes two hilarious faces when fighting mace before they get to the window area of the room. One looks like hes taking a shit, the other is just goofy

edit: I must say im going to love pausing and goign slow mo when the dvd comes out... hahahaha I CAN IMAGINE IT NOW... PALPS FAMOUS SHIT FACE!

Last edited by Darth MoonPIE on May 26th, 2005 at 10:02 AM

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:00 AM
Click here to Send Darth MoonPIE a Private Message Find more posts by Darth MoonPIE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

I love Palpatine's weird faces.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:00 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Inanis
Sith Lord

Palpatine has a serious problem with his face. First he makes these totally weird faces then it starts melting.

The Force shall free me.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:03 AM
Click here to Send Darth Inanis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Inanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

Yeah i tottally agree with this, he makes the worst faces when hes stabbing toward mace, also his voice is really funny sometimes as well, i remember laughing when i first saw that

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:50 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
palpy_666
SITH LORD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SithSpy
Yeah i tottally agree with this, he makes the worst faces when hes stabbing toward mace, also his voice is really funny sometimes as well, i remember laughing when i first saw that

Yeah.. the part with him about to stab Mace is hilarious... Whenever he does that weird thing with his mouth.. lol. My friend suggested I make a screenshot of that part and use it as an icon for something. laughing out loud

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:56 PM
Click here to Send palpy_666 a Private Message Find more posts by palpy_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

OMFG YEA PALPS FACES ARE THE FUNIEST EVER

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post May 26th, 2005 05:00 PM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bong
Perpetually High

The Palps and Windu fight started to get real weird when Palps started with the faces. His acting was great, but his faces were laughable. smokin'

Old Post May 26th, 2005 05:56 PM
Click here to Send Darth Bong a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Bong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2Vader

"The Jedi are taking over" when his voice gets cartoonishly high for a second..... and the one stabbing face was ... i dont know how to explain it .... like an evil clown or something

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:19 PM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bong
Perpetually High

The transformation scene when his face is melting could have done better. I know that was CGI, but not only does he give bad faces in real life, evidently in CGI too. smokin'

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:37 PM
Click here to Send Darth Bong a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Bong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

But Palps rocks. Funny faces rock.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:40 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

yeah the cg of the melting face was very 80's. it looked kinda like something you wouldve seen in, like, conan or something

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:41 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

yea the part when he goes "no..NO NO! YOU WILL DIE!!'' had me cracking up...my gf who was watching was confused. She was like "wtf was that?!"

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:56 PM
Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~ J ~
Restricted

Account Restricted

Especially when he goes..nO..Nooooooooooooooo when mace is about to light him up...hehehehe

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:58 PM
Click here to Send ~ J ~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~ J ~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mushi
Delete!

I think some of his faces were weird but some were incredibly evil! And man half of the scenes he were in he must've been laughing lol. Nevertheless he is still the best and my favourite character and Ian McDiarmid is the best actor in the film!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 08:13 PM
Click here to Send Mushi a Private Message Find more posts by Mushi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Inanis
Sith Lord

I also almost had to start laughing but because I thought that EIII was a serious and the best movie ever, I held back.

The Force shall free me.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 01:00 PM
keYa

the moment when he says " Yes " with his little weird smile during the duel anakin-obi / dooku ...

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:26 PM
Click here to Send keYa a Private Message Find more posts by keYa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SixOfTwelve
Blue Elephant Muppet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Inanis
Palpatine has a serious problem with his face. First he makes these totally weird faces then it starts melting.

His mother always warned him that would happen if he didn't stop making faces.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:50 PM
Click here to Send SixOfTwelve a Private Message Find more posts by SixOfTwelve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

i liked it when he went

"well done anikan,KILL HIM"

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:52 PM
Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote