KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » the old games!

the old games!
Started by: crazy_shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
an_old_wonderer

Miffed the old games!

what was your favorite old game?? mine had to be darksun you could do so much on that rpg....it was so addicting!!!!anyone ever played it?

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:23 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Super Mario 64

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:02 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

btw if you like the old pc games people you can download them from here.... www.gamebird.dk

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:05 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country Trilogy, Sonic 1-3 & Knuckles, Super Metroid, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario 64, Zelda:Ocarina Of Time, Metal Gear Solid

Too many to name...

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:05 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

The old Id Softwares games and the whole Might and Magic Series

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:05 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whitedragon
HAIL MEGATRON!

The classic Monkey Island was the best, the graphics wer great, sound was unbelievable, great game-play! The story line was bad tho, the re-make was shocking (as in bad)

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:50 PM
whitedragon is currently offline Click here to Send whitedragon a Private Message Find more posts by whitedragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

caleco vision era : donkey kong

8-bit era (NES) : Kung fu, mario 1 through 3, both zeldas, urban champion, skate or die, trojan, gauntlet, RC pro-am, Rygar, Ice climbers, kid nikki, ninja scroll, (that one wierd game where your spaceship has boxing gloves..forgot it), mike tysons punchout, track n field..(w/ nintendo power pad), Karnov, Solomon's Key, Ducktales, rescue rangers...ugh.. can't remember any more o_o

16-bit era (SNES / Genesis) : the classics like mario / sonic / zelda... streets of rage series.. road rash series.. skitchin' , street fighter 2.. peacekeepers.. cyborg justice.. fatal fury, samurai showdown.. art of fighting.. fzero.. mortal kombat.. power rangers the movie game stick out tongue .. general chaos, double dragon, golden axe, eternal champions, Altered beast.. and probably many more

.. I cant really count 32 bit and up as old.. but Im sure we all remember them enough not to have to mention em

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:56 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U2K 96

I'm still a old school player, so i enjoy all the old games. Like Heavy Metal fakk2 , quake 1, prison escape, redline and more.

" Raindrops + Sunshowers "

Old Post May 28th, 2005 06:39 PM
U2K 96 is currently offline Click here to Send U2K 96 a Private Message Find more posts by U2K 96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyberNick
Cyber Cats Community

Prince of Persia, Tower, Goblins1&2 and many others. I did have any game console like 8/16 -bits, but i play emulators. I'd like Sonic and BattleTech, DobleDragonII...

Old Post May 30th, 2005 02:11 PM
CyberNick is currently offline Click here to Send CyberNick a Private Message Find more posts by CyberNick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U2K 96

Always wanted to play double dragon III on genesis, the old games was fun back in the day tho. I remember playing the hell out of the sega master system version.

" Raindrops + Sunshowers "

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:56 PM
U2K 96 is currently offline Click here to Send U2K 96 a Private Message Find more posts by U2K 96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

the dizzy games for the specturm...they really need to give dizzy a renaissance

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:34 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote