KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » If you were Mace...

Which of the ones he did take would you NOT take?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Agen 2 5.13%
Kit 2 5.13%
Saesee 2 5.13%
Agen and Saesee 10 25.64%
Agen and Kit 0 0%
Saesee and Kit 1 2.56%
I wouldn't take any of them 22 56.41%
Total: 39 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

If you were Mace...
Started by: darthsith19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

If you were Mace...

...and you could pick any 3 Jedi in the galaxy, except Yoda and Obi-Wan, to go with you to fight Sidious, who would you pick and why?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:54 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

And no Anakin either right? Because that's a stupid choice really.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:59 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Hmm, lets see...
I definately wouldn't take Agen or Saesee. Kit maybe. I'd take Plo Koon (this might piss some of you off). Yeah I like Koon but I hear from lots of places that he's really strong. I'd also for sure take Luminara Unduli. Her saber skills are supposed to be really good. For the third person I'd either take Cin Drallig, Quinlin Vos or Kit Fisto, I havn't decided yet. Cin's likely the best dueler out of the 3, not sure who's best with the Force or who has more experience. Quinlin probably has the most experience, I guess. I don't know. I guess probably Quinlin.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:00 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
And no Anakin either right? Because that's a stupid choice really.

Well, I suppose you could pick Anakin, but it'd be like committing suicide.

I think the 3 I picked could probably pull it off. By the time Anakin came Sidious'd be dead, and if he wasn't Luminara and Quinlin could deal with Anakin while Mace and Plo finished Sidious off.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:02 AM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Anakin alone would take care of Palps, just a pity he's lured in too easily

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:40 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

After seeing the movie, I'd rather have about 30 Jedi with me, in a more open space.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:13 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chinabing

Should have arrested him in public, then made him do a perp walk.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:09 AM
Click here to Send chinabing a Private Message Find more posts by chinabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Originally posted by Jedi StunRun
Anakin alone would take care of Palps, just a pity he's lured in too easily

Only potentially. wink

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 08:21 AM
Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mstr GEKA
Dumb as a Wise Can Be

I wouldn't go... I'd be wiser and sense that I will be the final instrument into Anakin's fall.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 09:07 AM
Click here to Send Mstr GEKA a Private Message Find more posts by Mstr GEKA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

Isn't it a bit ironic?

They should have sent Anakin after Grievous as Palpatine suggested... Then there would have been no Anakin to duel with. But then again, Sidious wouldn't have revealed himself if he didn't think it would be safe.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 10:18 AM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir J
pure blood

it would have been intresting if anakin went

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 10:35 AM
Click here to Send Sir J a Private Message Find more posts by Sir J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by darthsith19
I'd also for sure take Luminara Unduli. Her saber skills are supposed to be really good.

Heh, Agen was supposed to be a bizitch with a saber too, and he was the first to get pwned.

I'd take....Quinlan (at least he'd have the balls to use the darkside if things got hairy), Tholme (god knows why, he could probably tag team with Quinlan better than anyone else though) and Kit (he'd probably die, but that'd spare a few seconds to hit Palpatine).

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 10:44 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

Push Agen, Kit and Saesee in the room and run away screaming like a little girl. no expression

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 11:55 AM
Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Snuff sayed!!!

Attachment: een kat.jpg
This has been downloaded 237 time(s).

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:36 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

If I were Mace, I would have called a tactical bomb run to Palpatines office....

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 09:27 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Plo Koon, Ki Adi Mundi and Anakin Skywalker (and if you can't pick him, Aayla Secura).

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:24 AM
Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by NoFate007
Plo Koon, Ki Adi Mundi and Anakin Skywalker (and if you can't pick him, Aayla Secura).

Plo Koon, good choice, Mundi, not bad, Secura? What has she ever done to be given this honor? The honor of being above Kit, Cin, Luminara, Quinlin, Shaak Ti or even Agen Kolar?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 09:10 PM
overlord
OD'd

If I were Mace I would smoke a big fat blunt and clear my mind with it, then I could take on Sidious all by my self through extreme concentration.
Oh wait.. Mace did beat sidious, so why do I even care?

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 09:37 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LandShark

umm what overlord said yeah thats it

Candy-Gram just doesnt get me in the door these days!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 04:50 AM
Click here to Send LandShark a Private Message Find more posts by LandShark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Kit Fisto, supposed to be the second best duelist in the galaxy, good pick by mace, then I would simply wait for Yoda to get back... Wait i mean, i would be taking Plo Kloon and Ki Adi Mundi, Plo Kloon's supposed to be real good at this, and I'm not sure for Ki, I just like him.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 05:38 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote