KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » what should Bungie have change to make halo 2 at its best?

what should Bungie have change to make halo 2 at its best?
Started by: n00bslayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
n00bslayer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question what should Bungie have change to make halo 2 at its best?

What do u think bungie should have changed or added to halo 2 to make it even better?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 02:52 AM
n00bslayer is currently offline Click here to Send n00bslayer a Private Message Find more posts by n00bslayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

they already granted my wishes.. shorter grenade fuse.. more powerful grenades.. and increased melee damage

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 04:10 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benjio
Loser in Many Ways

I think they should make a download so that online/multiplayer you can play as the marines and the brutes, not just spartans and elites. I think that'd be good. Also, its a shame they didn't put all the vechicles they said were going to be in it, in the final version, like the ice warthog thing, that looked awesome.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 11:35 AM
Benjio is currently offline Click here to Send Benjio a Private Message Find more posts by Benjio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Yeah, I wish they had a few more vehicles. A few more playable characters for multiplayer. Some matchmaking updates, like they should take a poll or something and then put the winner in matchmaking. Such as 'Only Melee' games or 'Tower of Power.' That would probably be what I most want.

Ummm, let me see, some weather on the maps. Wouldn't it be awesome to kill some alien while being soaked by rain and lightning flashing overhead.

How about online co-operative? Maybe four players or something. We could play as like, either all Master Chiefs, just regular soldiers, or them other guys with black armor.

Ugh, how about weapon updates? I would love to see Bungie update, not only new maps, but also new weapons.

Longer storyline, anyone? Sure, Halo 2 was setting up for Halo 3, but they could have at least made it a *tiny* bit longer.

NO DAMN BANSHEE ON ASCENION: ALL BATTLE RIFLES! If any of you have Xbox Live and you play matchmaking in Halo, you'll know what I mean. It's a b!tch to take down, what with only battle rifles. I'm pretty sure Bungie said they are taking it away in the next update or something.

How about more destructable envirnments? That was one thing Bungie promised to have, but in my opinion, they fell short. Sure, the vehicles blew up, and you could mess up *some* things in the environment, but I wish, for example, say you were on a level with trees. You see a Hunter rampaging towards you. Instead of trying to time it just right with a grenade at your enemy, you throw one between to trees. With good timing, the Hunter doesn't realize the trap, the grenade blows, and the trees fall on it, allowing you to whip out your SMG and destroy the sucker while he's down.

There's more, I just can't think of them right now. If I do, I'll post them later.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 02:43 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benjio
Loser in Many Ways

They are good points, + some of the new weapons were meant to be good, while the Battle Rifle has seen more c**k that a 300 year old prostitute with double vision, hell maybes even triple vision. Some of them are awesome like the brute shot, but where was the flamethrower they promised sad It made me sad.

The online co-operative sounds cool, and I think maybes if it had like an arbiter storyline and an MC storyline it might have been better, coz I got well confused with the story untill right at the end, it was like, who the **** am I gonna be next?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 04:46 PM
Benjio is currently offline Click here to Send Benjio a Private Message Find more posts by Benjio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I really wish they just left the health the way it was in Halo (the original). I get really annoyed having no health bars and just shields. It sucks IMO.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 05:46 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

well they do have a hidden numerical health value, its just not shown in a graphic... I dont mind it really.. I just dont like shields... it makes sense to die fast IMO

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 05:49 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Cut out a ton of the boring backtracking corridor bits. I'd rather not play them at all than have to trawl through them. As much fun as washing the dishes that was.

Also, redo the pirahna Mario World plant. Mainly the voice, because I couldn't make out a damn thing it was saying, and maybe actually change it so it doesn't look like it came from the Little Shop Of Horrors.

Also, make the ending NOT gay.

Hrm, and anyone who has ever used glitches to cheat online has their XBox explode, with molten plastic searring their flesh. A just reward.

That would do.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 10:47 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: what should Bungie have change to make halo 2 at its best?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by n00bslayer
What do u think bungie should have changed or added to halo 2 to make it even better?

Nothing more...leave it as it is. Just improve the graphics.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:11 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote