KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Anyone agree?

Anyone agree?
Started by: Delta 62

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

Anyone agree?

New systems this soon is a rather stupid and pointless move in my opinion. I'm more than happy with the current batch. Nothing wrong with the graphics and games of this generation. We already have some fantastic games and any new ones would be just fine on Xbox, GC etc for the time being. Everything keeps improving - graphics and game quality. Wait a few years when the technology for these new systems is cheaper..then release them. I'm not paying 500 bucks for an Xbox 2 (I refuse to call it 360..what a stupid name) when I'm satisfied with the graphics and games on the first Xbox.

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 06:30 AM
Delta 62 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

technology is a very "do it now or its gonna get old" industry.. 'especially' so with graphics. Improvements are being made faster and faster and they want to dish it out.. at the rate graphics are improving I'd say we have our very own matrix in 20 years or less

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 01:16 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

wow good point i think they should slow down abit though

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 01:40 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I totally agree. I'm seriously not going to spend a fortune when I can have just as much fun playing games on the current generation systems. In fact, I've been more and more impressed with the level of quality with some games coming out, that I've pretty much made up my mind about not buying a new system.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 11:38 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

I'm with you Delta. Developers haven't yet exceeded the limits of the current consoles yet (maybe with the exception of the PS2) so I don't see the big hurry in releasing new ones. The current crop have plenty of life left in them.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 12:23 AM
dAngEr_Is_gO! is currently offline Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I think it Ps3 is fine. IT will have been about 4 years since sony released a new console after PS3 premiers. However, the xbox i cant condone as a fan at all. I am officially done with microsft consoles. Xbox was promosed to offer all these specs, but all we got was a sleaker graphics engine, and below par games.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:04 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote