KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vS He-Man

Superman vS He-Man
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Superman vS He-Man

Superman vS He-Man

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:44 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Pre-Crisis Superman ran into He-Man and was afraid that He-Man would kill him. Pre-Crisis!! He-Man has strength and a magical sword on his side, but if Supes is smart he'd never let He-Man touch him. If He-Man gets a hold of him, it's over. Otherwise Supes could play hit-and-run until he wins.

-DM

Old Post May 25th, 2005 08:34 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

I thought SUperman beat him up already.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 02:21 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
all4carnage

i hate superman but respect him and he would get the better of he-man

Old Post May 26th, 2005 03:11 PM
all4carnage is currently offline Click here to Send all4carnage a Private Message Find more posts by all4carnage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fanboy
I thought SUperman beat him up already.

When?

The only encoiunter I know of is the crossover where He-Man is said to be stronger, though neither "wins" the confrontation, since they're both good guys and end up teaming up.

-DM

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:41 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by DigiMark007
When?

The only encoiunter I know of is the crossover where He-Man is said to be stronger, though neither "wins" the confrontation, since they're both good guys and end up teaming up.

-DM

Crossover is not a good ground for debates

Hulk fought Pre-crisis Superman and punches him into space sad

And pre Crisis was very inconsistent

Superman – he sneezed a galaxy, than has trouble with Shazam , and a money 

From what Superman has done in the fast I would give it to him , but I don’t know a lot about He-man sooooo…

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:48 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the early 80's He man debuted

in a "pull out" in all DC comics of that month, he was facing Superman and they teamed up at the end. Skeletor brought Supes to Eternia and tricked Supes into fighting him because he sensed Supes energy could beat him big grin It was inconclusive. Both though the other was there equalbig grin In a He man Supes comic also from the early eighties again they face off, again it was inconclusive big grin Hope that helps.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
When?

-DM

Know Comics, Know the whirly one smart

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:50 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by kgkg
Crossover is not a good ground for debates

I know, but it's all we have for this fight.

They've been said to be equals (in crossovers, so take it how you will). This is current Superman, then I would presume that He-Man is stronger (he draws strength indefinitely from Castle Greyskull...so he's potentially limitless in strength...he once threw a building-sized chunk of rock into space with little trouble) but Supes is still a lot faster. He-Man's strength is based upon need, so he isn't always ridiculously strong (hence some questionable showings in comics) but technically that potentially limitless strength is there for use. I'd give it to Superman because of the speed thing though....He-Man isn't limitless in durability, just strength.

-DM

Old Post May 26th, 2005 07:10 PM
Fanboy

Well I saw it like this dude had a link and it showed SUperman taking a hit and it did nothing He-Man could not hurt SUperman. SO SUperman wins.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 09:20 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
He-Manrules

He-Man easily, plus he also has super speed as well as super strength. One hit from He-Man would send Super wimp flying to the sun

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 07:44 PM
He-Manrules is currently offline Click here to Send He-Manrules a Private Message Find more posts by He-Manrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I wish people would understand that if your user-name is Spidey4Life, people really won't take you seriously in threads about Spider-Man...which is probably where you would want to have the biggest debating 'impact'

...just a thought...hehe

-DM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 07:59 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by He-Manrules
He-Man easily, plus he also has super speed as well as super strength. One hit from He-Man would send Super wimp flying to the sun

What is He-Man's greatest feat of strength? Is it greater than Superman's?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:04 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Superman flying into the sun? How would that Even hurt Superman I mean the sun is his source of energy if that hit from He-Man hurt Superman then being in the sun would heal him instantly and I still think He-man would get his a-- handed to him.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:23 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

He-Man has a limited number of appearences, but his greatest feat (that I know of) was throwing a giant asteroid and/or moon-like object into orbit. Presumably, his strength is limitless and is based upon need, so he will channel strength via Castle Greyskull when he needs it, so in theory he should be stronger than Supes. Also in theory, he should be potentially the strongest being ever. In reality, though, we aren't sure what would happen.

I stand by my original assessment. Nowhere have I seen He-Man possess speed on Supes' level, so Supes could play hit-and-run until he kills He-Man.

-DM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:29 AM