KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Speed Force (Flash) vs Gladiator

Speed Force (Flash) vs Gladiator
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

when he is one with the speed force

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:30 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Gladiator fightning at full confidence is faster than Flash, that can always try to steal his speed, slowing down him, considering Gladiator has never met him, he wouldn't try a speedblitz but probably fight at same speed of Flash, who considering can only use the IMP or try a full blast of Speed Force, may success, maybe using a lack of confidence of Gladiator that to Flash would appear only as esitation, but it would be a lucky shot, cause Gladiator has fought guys more powerful than Flash, only a lucky shot can grant Flash the victory here.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:42 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

This depends on where the fight takes place and whether Gladiator is defending the Shi'ar Empire or just fighting for the hell of it. If he has a cause I'd take Gladiator. Random fight; toss up. Glads might get so confident he overwhelms the influence of the speed force. I mean, Gladiator can do anything he sets his mind to so long as his will doesn't falter. If Gladiator stays focussed, Flash is f*cked.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 03:21 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

You guys know that Flash with the Speed Force was supposidly so fast He could be everywere are once are you sure that Gladiator is faster?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:36 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Gladiator is not faster than the Flash.

I cant believe this.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:02 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

since when can Flash go superlight speeds without time travelling? I'm pretty sure Glads can go faster than light.

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:05 PM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Just because he goes faster than light dont mean he autumatically time travels. I think its just an option he has.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:07 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Gladiator isn't faster than Flash. Based on his powers though, if he put his mind to it and his will didn't waver he could keep up with Flash. Gladiator's physical powers (like a GL) are based on his will and confidence. If he believes he can do something, he can. I'm not sure Glads is under normal circumstances capable of keeping up with Flash, but if he had to in order to protect the Shi'ar Empire he would.

Is this a fight or speed comparison?

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:14 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Just because he goes faster than light dont mean he autumatically time travels. I think its just an option he has.

When has Flash travel faster than light without time traveling?

Gladiator can go 100X speed of light(no time traveling), and with one punch shatter whatever planet there are fighting to bits.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:38 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gladiator is faster.
As of right now, Flash can't go past light without fear of time travel.
Gladiator can and has gone multiples of light.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:48 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Long Pig your avatars crack me the **** up :P

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 05:04 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

True Flash cant go lightspeed without risk og time travel, but that because of earths atmosphere.

Les say for sake of arguement Flash was in space, he could do it with ease and wouldnt have to worry about time travel. But thats IF he was in space.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:10 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Some of y'all are debating the "Flash" part of it, and completely overlooking the "Flash at ONE with the Speed Force" part of it. If most of y'all don't really understand what that Flash is capable of, I suggest looking up Kingdom Come.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:29 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Flash can surpass lightspeed and if he wants perform time travels, you're still refering to the Flash of the 90' comics, when Wally wasn't so expert in using the Speed Force.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 11:00 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by K3VIL
Flash can surpass lightspeed and if he wants perform time travels, you're still refering to the Flash of the 90' comics, when Wally wasn't so expert in using the Speed Force.

Who are you referring to K3VIL, me?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:31 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree, but kingdom kinda negated this Tron
Originally posted by Tron
Some of y'all are debating the "Flash" part of it, and completely overlooking the "Flash at ONE with the Speed Force" part of it. If most of y'all don't really understand what that Flash is capable of, I suggest looking up Kingdom Come.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:52 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mider
Long Pig your avatars crack me the **** up :P

Yes he has "delivered" his most appropriate yet big grin Thanks for the"deliverance piggy" Soweee laughing

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:54 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote