KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Jean Grey (phoenix) VS Rose Tyler (with tardis power)

Jean Grey (phoenix) VS Rose Tyler (with tardis power)
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

Jean Grey (phoenix) VS Rose Tyler (with tardis power)

JEan Grey (with phoenix force)

vs

Rose Tyler [from dr.who] (with the tardis power)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:18 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

I'd go with Rose.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 04:00 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Rose.

Phoenix has control of the all life and matter in the universe - thus being able to hold it together when it was falling apart.

Rose had control over all of space and time from beginning to end.

Remember the way that she left herself clues all over the universe in different points in time to guide herself?

Awesome.

If you guys haven't watched the new series of DrWho - do so.

Then you'll see how powerful the Tardis is, lol.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 04:05 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Have you people still not learned after all this time? The primal force of creation made existence. Jean as Phoenix of the white crown has reached both telepathic and telekinetic godhood as stated in the comics.

Phoenix can also be seen as the Ultimate Mutation,the final stage of Evolution:Telepathic and Telekinetic Godhood.Telepathic Godhood means to be one with the multiversal soul,with all life: “The Phoenix is the sum and substance of all that lives”.Telekinetic Godhood means consciousness that extends itself over matter,permeates all matter;and ultimately sees through all the surface aspects of matter,energy,time,space and arrives to the the original vibration,the unified field, the multiversal wavefunction,the consciousness underlying all matter and energy,force and form: “The Phoenix is one with Creation”.In this way there is no difference between the “universal force” and the “ultimate mutation”:they really are the same thing seen from a different perspectives.

Jeans telepathy makes her one with all life in existence. She is the "heart and soul of the mystic tree of life"

Jeans telekinesis allows her consciousness to extend over all matter space and time. She demonstrated her telekinetic godhood by telekinetically restructuring a reality in the palm of her hand. She restructured its matter and its slither of the space time/continuum.

I too watch Dr Who. Rose in comparison to Phoenix is laughable.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 04:41 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you see though how tthey ripped off Phoenix for the eye effects etc. I think Bryan Hitch is one of the designers for the show. But don't quote me. It was a fantastic last episeode......."I looked into the Tardis and the Tardis looked into me".

"I am a god" Emperor Dalek
"you are nothing" Rose

however only 3 episodes have stood up as brilliant, still thats two more than Smallville had this year. I still don't know if Rose would beat Phoenix as Phoenix is extra dimensional. Is the Tardis? I thought it travelled within the timeline? By the way 11 inches it was the time vortex she had control of, not the tardis as the tardis is its conduit.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 04:43 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Dr. who is a show?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 04:48 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Yeah in England

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 04:52 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes it stated with Will Hartnell in the early sixties as a mainly historically drama fo kids. (before even my time).

It has been on hiatus for a decade and a half.

It used to be famous for its campness and wooden sets, but it is the first British show to get the next gen treatment, although in a way it borrows more from Buffy in the way the plots and series are structured. You know the first half of the episode borders on comedy, with lots of wise cracks, then it gets serious and dark. The big series villians are introduced half way the series through etc, etc.

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on Jun 22nd, 2005 at 04:59 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 04:54 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

oh in england, that explains why i have never heard of it

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 05:01 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"Yes it stated with Will Hartnell in the early sixties as a mainly historically drama fo kids. (before even my time)."

You make yourself sound so old. Arent u only like 5 years older than me?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 05:08 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I suspect I am older than thatbig grin

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 05:15 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Phoenix more than easily.
I think I (we) have learned so much about PF, Phoenix from GalacticStorm that we don't need thread about PF anymore, especially not Phoenix vs...

Last edited by Xplosive on Jun 22nd, 2005 at 07:13 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:59 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

No it would not be easy, Rose had a lot of power but it was burning her out.

Attachment: 10.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:42 PM
Pepito

It's more polished and less predictable than Buffy. It's a very good remake. I think Rose probably takes this as while Phoenix was originally called the ultimate power, later evidence has shown that she is only a middle ranking cosmic power. Marve always introduces characters as indestructible and then promptly brings in a new more powerful one.

Phoenix is definitely less powerful than all the power of the tardis because she immediately destroyed Emperor Dalek who is not as powerful as Phoenix but is still very strong.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:59 PM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pepito
It's more polished and less predictable than Buffy. It's a very good remake. I think Rose probably takes this as while Phoenix was originally called the ultimate power, later evidence has shown that she is only a middle ranking cosmic power. Marve always introduces characters as indestructible and then promptly brings in a new more powerful one.

Phoenix is definitely less powerful than all the power of the tardis because she immediately destroyed Emperor Dalek who is not as powerful as Phoenix but is still very strong.

Phoenix ranking only in middle of cosmic power. smile

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:10 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Pepito

The Emperor Dalek couldn't move he was master friggin mold 2

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on Jun 22nd, 2005 at 10:26 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:24 PM
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

uh... what are some feats this Rose has done?

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:29 PM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FieryBalrog
uh... what are some feats this Rose has done?

She had the power for in real time about 20minutes max. In that time she saw all time at once and willed a battlefleet of several hundred planet buster starships out of existence. They became dust. She was all powerful with the power of the time vortex, but it would have killed her, the Doctor had to return control of the vortex back to the Tardis. A sentient, Telapathic Time Ship. TARDIS stands for Time and Relative Dimensions in Space. The power of the vortex destroyed the doctors shell body cells so he had to regenerate sigh.. (again). The Doctor is the last timelord, The timelords were a race of very powerful aliens who controlled time, but were wiped out in the last "Great Time War", by the Daleks, Alien Mutants created by the evil genius Davros who was kinda a Nazi Scientist type character on the planet Skaro for a racial groups called the Kaleds who were performing ethnic cleansing on the Thals.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/

Dr Who is based on a character from France called Dr Omega

http://www.coolfrenchcomics.com/doctoromega.htm

Attachment: 07.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on Jun 22nd, 2005 at 10:49 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:47 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

I watched Dr Who as well. Rose is NOT anything for Jean to worry about. She controlled time but what in the series suggested it was more than one reality? NOTHING!!!!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 02:24 AM
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I watched Dr Who as well. Rose is NOT anything for Jean to worry about. She controlled time but what in the series suggested it was more than one reality? NOTHING!!!!

tell 'em!! wink

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 06:04 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote