KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Full God,Full Powered Hercules vs. Juggernaut, Abomination, Gladiator

Full God,Full Powered Hercules vs. Juggernaut, Abomination, Gladiator
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Full God,Full Powered Hercules vs. Juggernaut, Abomination, Gladiator

i ve heard...that a full powered full god Hercules is nearly unbeatable.....

but what would happened when he has to figth those three powerhouses... each of them .... as strong than the Hulk....

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:19 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

who is full GOD?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:21 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

i ve heard, in the beginning there was a full good hercules .... which held the whole planet on his shoulders to give Atlas a break.... in my opinion... the most awesome test of strength ever took place

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:24 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Betageuze
i ve heard, in the beginning there was a full good hercules .... which held the whole planet on his shoulders to give Atlas a break.... in my opinion... the most awesome test of strength ever took place

oh I though you meant a character named full god lol

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:25 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

sorry. ... my poor english smile

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:27 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Betageuze

Like, actual Hercules from mythology?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:43 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

FULL-GOD HERCULES WAS NEVER IN COMICS! BY "FULL GOD" U MEAN THE ONE IN MYTHOLOGY THAT HELD THE WORLD FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:35 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

not this 'full god' nonsense again . . . (no offense beta - this 'full' god thing has been on the forum a LOT, and confusion is understandable)

the herc that first appeared in thor WAS a full god - an olympian immortal. the herc that has appeared in MOST of his marvel appearances, has been a 'full god'. for a short time herc lost his immortality but then gained it back. the herc in marvel is supposed to be the herc from mythology - he has the same history, etc . . . the bit about him holding up the firmament has never been explained in marvel, and is usually alluded to only as a legend. as armando says, no TRUE MYTHOLOGICAL hercules has been in marvel - ie no herc capable of holding (not just the planet) but the SKY or UNIVERSE - though it was not for a 1000 years, it was only for as long as it took atlas to recover the apples . . .

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:46 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

no it was not a full god! full god herc has never appeared in comics. He is mythological!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:53 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

herc is immortal in marvel. in other words - a god. as much as zeus or any of the olympians in marvel are gods, herc is a god. he was born of a mortal mother, but given god status LOOONNNNGGGGGG before his first appearance in marvel, after he completed the 12 labors. as i said, the labors are considered legend in marvel and have never fully been explained, but it is believed if the labors WERE done, marvel's hercules did indeed complete them. they just aren't often addressed.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:12 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Hercules "holding up the world" thing could never be explained though. With Thor lifting the Midgard serpent, it's feasible because he had the Earth to stand on but holding up the Earth is a bit unbelievable - what would he stand on?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:57 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote