KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can the Flash vibrate through and explode them.

Who can the Flash vibrate through and explode them.
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Who can the Flash vibrate through and explode them.

Who can the Flash vibrate through if it was a battle to the death?

1. Hulk

2. Superman(Post)

3. The Thing

4. Colossus

5. Doomsday

6. Darkseid(Post)

7. The Juggernaut

8. Wonder Woman

9. Shazam

10. Thor

11. Solomon Grundy

12. Sentry

Which one these guys will he run through? Which on of these guys will make Wally go splat?

Debate.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 05:15 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

normal flash??

wally , bart , prime????

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 05:17 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Wally West with the vibrator technique.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 05:17 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

nobody he doesn't make people explode.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 05:18 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Don't things explode or stuff when vibrates through stuff?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 05:19 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

where i haven't seen it.

if he could do it he whould have done it to DD , darkseid

trust me sentry he can't, he might be able to knowk people out doing attacks with high speed .

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 05:21 PM
nigel45
The Amazing

Yeah, it hasn't been proven that he is capable of making ANYONE explode. There's a thread concerning this and other Flash stuff in the Comic Book movie forum.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 05:31 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

That vibration-explanation for phasing is possibly the most stupid rationalization for a powereffect I have ever read about!!! As a chemist, knowing a little about molecular bonding, this explanation(not the power itself, after all, it is a comic) hurts me to the core of my mind.
Sorry, just had to post this! embarrasment

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 05:37 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Wally West Flash has vibrated through Superman and he did not explode.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 06:22 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Are you people serious?!? Draco69 has been harping about Wally's ability to vibrate through and explode just about any kind of matter since I first showed up on this forum! Now I realy wish I'd friggin verified it myself, woulda made the difference in some past debates.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 11:41 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

He CAN do it....but I seriously doubt he ever will. I basing this on the fact that Johnny Quick and Reverse-Flash have done so.

Although by the science given by some members it is implausible. Welcome to DC continuity.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 11:44 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

When Wally first strted vibrating through things, they exploded for some reason. I guess it was due to some sort of molecular imbalance. Now that he has perfected it, things dont explode anymore.

I think he can make them explode if he wanted to though.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Last edited by jrodslam on Jun 8th, 2005 at 11:59 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 11:56 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry
Wally West with the vibrator technique.

Did you teach him "Vibrator" technique laughing is it your special technique you practice alone big grin Flash doesn't explode things when he vibrates through things unless he wants to. Do you want to "explode" when things vibrate through you Sentry? big grin Oh master of the "Vibrator technique" big grin

Keep happy

smile a lotbig grin

Sidebar its awful Science big grin

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on Jun 9th, 2005 at 12:07 AM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 11:59 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

you know, it took longer than i thought, whirly, for someone to jump all over the, er, vibrator reference . . . wich it would have taken longer . . .

heheh.

smile

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 12:06 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by whirlysplat

Sure is. I knew you would notice.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 12:31 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Draco69
He CAN do it....but I seriously doubt he ever will. I basing this on the fact that Johnny Quick and Reverse-Flash have done so.

Although by the science given by some members it is implausible. Welcome to DC continuity.

No no no, you have STATED, IN THREADS, that Flash has vibrated through and exploded people.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:56 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Re: Who can the Flash vibrate through and explode them.

Originally posted by Sentry
Who can the Flash vibrate through if it was a battle to the death?

1. Hulk

2. Superman(Post)

3. The Thing

4. Colossus

5. Doomsday

6. Darkseid(Post)

7. The Juggernaut

8. Wonder Woman

9. Shazam

10. Thor

11. Solomon Grundy

12. Sentry

Which one these guys will he run through? Which on of these guys will make Wally go splat?

Debate.

Now the heroes on the list must be mad, or become evil and a real threat to force Wally to kill them, or they've pissed of him, like Polaris did when he transformed Linda Park into an ice statue, Wally was going to leave Polaris being killed from a tsunami if he didn't save the city using his magnetic powers so...

1.Hulk
He can vibrate through him, but even reduced to pieces, Hulk will regenerate so Wally must throw into space the pieces or into a volcano

2.Superman
Kal El skin-like force field is strong, so it will partially save him maybe, altough Flash manouver will leave him seriously injured.

3.Thing
He'll vibrate through him without problems

4.Colossus
See above.

5.Doomsday
He has never been killed or attacked in that way, so it would seriously affect him, then he'll reform so Flash would need help from JLA

6.Darkseid
See above

7.Juggernaut
Current Juggy hasn't got his FF.Classic one has a field that is impenetrable, and also magic is a major enemy to Flash, I don't know if vibrating after entering in the SF Dimension at lightspeed would counter for a while Cyttorak's magic.

9.Shazam
Yes he can, but being magic may grant him survival chances
10.Thor
Yes he can, maybe Mjolnir's magic will save Thor anyway

11.Solomon Grundy
Depends on which version of Grundy, sometimes he' pretty much unstoppable and immune to all kind of attacks so who knows

12.Sentry
From what I've seen of Sentry he's nothing than another Superman rip off with light control, not to understimate him, but he's not really impressive

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:18 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by whirlysplat
Did you teach him "Vibrator" technique laughing is it your special technique you practice alone big grin Flash doesn't explode things when he vibrates through things unless he wants to. Do you want to "explode" when things vibrate through you Sentry? big grin Oh master of the "Vibrator technique" big grin

Keep happy

smile a lotbig grin

I knew this would come from you.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:43 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Wally has a problem vibrating through dense matter, period. I don't think he could vibrate through anyone with very high durability.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 01:47 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Wally has a problem vibrating through dense matter, period. I don't think he could vibrate through anyone with very high durability.

Dense matter? In Crisis, he vibrated through the walls of the church. Does that count as dence matter?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:31 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote