KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules vs Kurse

Hercules vs Kurse
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hercules vs Kurse

Hercules

VS

Kurse

Thor took down Kurse, so in my opinion Herc can too, but i just wanted to see what everyone else thinks.

So who wins?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:46 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor and Beta ray bill nearly couldn't take Kurse down.

Hercules would be smashed, he'd last maybe 2 or 3 minutes.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:51 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

If Thor can take down Kurse, which i don't think he can but these heros win battles they can't soo what do i know; then I think Hercules can.
I think Hercules is the real thing and Thor is 2nd to him but thats my call.

Attachment: bio-hercules.jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 04:05 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wonderman
If Thor can take down Kurse, which i don't think he can but these heros win battles they can't soo what do i know; then I think Hercules can.
I think Hercules is the real thing and Thor is 2nd to him but thats my call.

It's always a call of you.
Hercules in half god form is like Thor without Mjolnir, altough he' can't be killed except if he's in the Olympus

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 04:37 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

no Hercules when he was stripped to only a fraction of his power in the post-onslaught timeline was equal to Thor without Mjolnir. Half-God Herc was a little bit stronger than Thor WITH Mjolnir.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:16 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by armandovalles
no Hercules when he was stripped to only a fraction of his power in the post-onslaught timeline was equal to Thor without Mjolnir. Half-God Herc was a little bit stronger than Thor WITH Mjolnir.

Which was proven when?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:17 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

It says it in the Avengers handbook.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:18 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by armandovalles
It says it in the Avengers handbook.

Ive got the handbook. It says nowhere in it that hercules is stronger than thor. It does say however that hercules fought thor after odin had removed half of thors power and thats how he got the upper hand. Hercules is not stronger than thor. If that was the case that would make she hulk stronger than thor because she has been shown to be stronger than herc.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:32 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hercules IS stronger than Thor, it does say it in the handbook, plus it has been proven. But im not gonna get into an argument about i so lets just drop it.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:35 PM