KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Jason Blood vs. the Hulk

Jason Blood vs. the Hulk
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Jason Blood vs. the Hulk

Discuss. No prep.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:49 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

You mean the one with Etrigan? I think he could pull this off. He has fought Superman and the magic and demonic powers would give him the win.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:50 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Yes the one with Etrigan. Don't know much about him though. I know he's a very powerful sorcerer though.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:51 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Batman often relies on him if he has magical questions. And he also has lot of experience, he is an immortal.

If you mean Jason Blood without Etrigan, though, I don't know for sure who would win. But I put my money on Blood.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:53 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Most magicians beat Hulk. I don't think this would be any different.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 10:15 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

JB is serious business even without the demon. he's a formidable sorcerer with literally centuries of training under his belt........im almost willing to say that he could give Strange a run for his money but since he was tagged with 'sorcerer supreme" in marvel and its pretty much accepted that Doc fate is the main magic guy for DC i'll give it a rest. however, as it stands hulk would probably lose, but he's still got a good shot tho

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 11:12 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

What can JB actually do?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:34 PM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

cast any spell that just about any other magic user can conjure, but its just that his hallmark is more geared toward the dark arts....and even tho we all hate it the whole"good over evil" thing will always come into play if he's battling a white magic user, but against another arcane user he ususally comes out on top, and even higher food chain arcane users like morgan lafette havent really been able to overwhlem to date

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:10 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Ah. Thanks. I only saw him use his powers in the Obsidian Event (JLA)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:45 PM
DrDoom

Blood wins.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:48 PM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DrDoom
Blood wins.

gone gone form of man rise the demon Etrigan

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:50 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

Yeah, Etrigan has some tight rhymes dude.

"What trouble Blood have ye now found to justify Etrigan lurking 'round?"

Jigga should sign him to Def Jam...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:51 PM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Yeah, Etrigan has some tight rhymes dude.

"What trouble Blood have ye now found to justify Etrigan lurking 'round?"

Jigga should sign him to Def Jam...

fo shizzle!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:52 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

Hey, go check out that Orion/Hulk thread. I put some shiz up there.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:55 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Hey, go check out that Orion/Hulk thread. I put some shiz up there.

indeed young chum

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:56 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

"Back to your gate and duty, Squatterbloat! I'll take the Dreamlord, play his guardian...For innocents abroad need guides of note -- and who notes more than me...?...than Etrigan?"

"Innocents? Why, to hear the tales they tell...you'd think there was no guilty child in Hell!"

"I am the one who comes to cage the ape. I pay no heed to youth or purity. I'll roast each fool that aids the beast's escape, and drink their health tonight in pugat'ry!"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:56 PM
DrDoom

Told you guys, Etrigan is a rhyming machine.

His CD is gonna go diamond...**** that it's gonna go PLUTONIUM!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:59 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Told you guys, Etrigan is a rhyming machine.

His CD is gonna go diamond...**** that it's gonna go PLUTONIUM!

lol but serious he does have mad skills.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 07:01 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Where he was on 8 Mile?

"I am the one who comes to cage the ape. I pay no heed to youth or purity. I'll roast each fool that aids the beast's escape, and drink their health tonight in pugat'ry!"

"Dude...that's sick!"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 07:02 PM
DrDoom

big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 07:04 PM