KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hippolyta Versus Spider-Man

Hippolyta Versus Spider-Man
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Hippolyta Versus Spider-Man

Hippolyta is mother of Wonder Woman. She has been granted with strength of ten amazons (About 10-15 tonnes in strength chart) and she has over three thousand years of fighting experience (she is also an member of JSA). In this battle, she gets her sword (grafted by Hephaestus, and it is so sharp that it is able to cut through atoms) shield (able to come unharmed from grenade fire), and the unbreakable bracelets. She can't fly, but she is better warrior then her daughter. Will she kill Spider-Man, or will Spidey come out on top?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:25 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hippolyta is mother of Wonder Woman. She has been granted with strength of ten amazons (About 10-15 tonnes in strength chart) and she has over three thousand years of fighting experience (she is also an member of JSA). In this battle, she gets her sword (grafted by Hephaestus, and it is so sharp that it is able to cut through atoms) shield (able to come unharmed from grenade fire), and the unbreakable bracelets. She can't fly, but she is better warrior then her daughter. Will she kill Spider-Man, or will Spidey come out on top?

do you not realize WW mommy is immortal? but seriously she'd beat Parker senseless.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:26 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Immortal, yes, but not invicible.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:29 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Immortal, yes, but not invicible.

true..but her fighting skills and she was still quite um agile for a woman of her advanced years.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:31 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The webbing would be a major problem. However I think she can win. 5/10 though.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:29 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Yeah, me too. And she could cut through the webbing with her sword...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:52 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Originally posted by Draco69
The webbing would be a major problem. However I think she can win. 5/10 though.

No, Spiderman wins 5/10!!!

In all seriousness though, I'd go for Hippolyta. I'm thinking the sword could cut up webbing pretty easily, and the shield could block it, and I hardly think she'd have a hard time dodging projectiles in the first place. If it gets in close, she still wins. A little precog isn't gonna offset the huge skill advantage, and their strengths are about equal.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:15 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Up.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 11:49 AM