KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Judgment of Celestial

Judgment of Celestial
Started by: Jaro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Judgment of Celestial

-First Four are not playable-
Elisha Diadem
Height: 4’
Weight: 160lbs
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Green
Bio: Elisha traveled across the east 40 years ago with Galatians the Wise, his cousin David Wellow and his best friend Marth Silvers. He found a Pendant on the last trip their before turning for home and kept it to himself. Elisha was wed at the age of fifteen to Ashley but didn’t have a son of his own until he was thirty eight and sadly his wife died in childbirth. Elisha named his son Elijah and when Marth and his wife died he took the eight year old Destinie Silvers in.

Marth Silvers
Bio: Marth traveled 40 years ago with Elisha, Galatians, and David across the lands of the east. Marth helped Galatians defeat the wicked Dragon Lord with the sword, Swift which he gave Elisha and Elisha latter gave Galatians who ended up giving it to Elijah. Marth wed Goldmery and they had a daughter they named Destinie but on Destinie’s eighth birthday both her parents were slaughtered.

David Wellow
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 180lbs
Hair Color: White
Bio: 40 years ago, David traveled with Marth, Elisha, and Galatians in the east. David saved Elisha from a mountain giant while traveling up a mountain called the Shadow Mountains. David showed his worth that day and when he returned he married Alice and gave birth to Sheldon but Alice went missing ten years later.

Galatians the Wise
Height: 6’3”
Weight: 176lbs
Hair Color: Grey
Eye Color: Blue
Bio: One of the Six Sages that had Elisha, Marth, and David travel with him in the east. Galatians is a powerful sage and is full of wisdom but he is Second in the Order of Sages and Solomon the Wise passes him. Galatians travels to Gravince each year for the Festival of the Moon and he became friends with Elijah, Sheldon, and Destinie and even a pair of twins named Christian and Cameron. Galatians met a ranger once named Striker and they became great friends.
Elijah Diadem
Height: 4’2”
Weight: 110lbs
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Sky Blue
Bio: Elijah is a merry fellow, son of Elisha. Elijah, like all boys in Gravince are declared men at the age of thirteen but they don’t stop growing until they are twenty. Elijah has matured quickly and has the abilities of a twenty year old and he has taken a fond liking to Destinie who lives with him and his father.

Destinie Silvers
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 143lbs
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Light Brown
Bio: Destinie’s parents were killed on her eighth birthday. She has lived with Elisha and Elijah ever since but has taken a fond liking to Elijah. Destinie hopes on his thirteenth birthday that she can marry him for in Gravince, age is only a number. Destinie is sweet and kind and loving.

Sheldon Wellow
Height: 4’6”
Weight: 150lbs
Hair Color: Black
Bio: Sheldon has come to manhood according to the people of Gravince. Sheldon can now own land and get married if he chooses too but he prefers life like it is at the moment. He is Elijah’s second-cousin and best friend and knows how to cook a grand meal and is great at gardening.

Christian and Cameron Hawthorne
Height: 4’4”
Weight: 120lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Bio: The twins of Gravince, sons of Jacob. Cameron is smart and loves to study and learn while Christian loves to play and enjoy the outdoors more but put them together and you are in for a merry time. Christian and Cameron can sing and dance many songs and they keep people entertained for hours with their two people plays which always ends up with everyone around. Christian and Cameron are good friends with Elijah and Sheldon and they spend most of their time together. Cameron seems to be more in charge out of the two.
Rose
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 140lbs
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Bio: Rose’s father is an Angel and her mother is a human. She has long lasting life and even has angel wings that can extend when she pleases…as long as her dress isn’t blocking the way. Rose can fly but she tells everyone that she can’t. Rose is a friend of Galatians the Wise and dislikes the world until meeting Elijah. She falls for the prince of Gandriar who is Joran’s younger brother.

Princess Jennifer
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 149lbs
Hair Color: Black with strips of Brown
Bio: Princess of the catlons. Catlons age quickly their first four years of life but for one hundred years they appear to be twenty. No males are born from a catlon so it is a tribe of women. Jennifer is a kind princess and a fierce fighter that knows military plans well. Jennifer has fallen for the ranger, Striker.

Striker (Hector Hyland)
Height: 6’4”
Weight: 182lbs
Eye Color: Dark Green
Bio: Heir to the throne of Hyland but is also a ranger and goes by the name Striker outside the kingdom. Striker never tells his true name unless he can trust the people he is with. Striker is a skilled knight and is skilled with a sword and bow. He doesn’t prolong people with meaningless details and always goes straight to the point.

Joran Gandriar
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 190lbs
Bio: Heir to the throne of Gandriar. Joran rushes into anything without thinking and is also a Captain of the Guard for Gandriar. He is skilled with a shield and sword and is a grand knight. Joran can slay many foes before needing to retreat. His elder brother is also a Captain of the Guard but doesn’t enjoy battles as much and is the more peaceful one. Joran inspires the soldiers around him to go into battle against uneven odds even though they would loss.

500 years have passed since the 'defeat' of Serrago. The Tales of Celestial have been passed done and kings named their sons after the great kings during that age. But Galatians the Wise did not die but lived on and noticed his task was not done. Solomon the Wise became pure and returned to the Head of the Sages after 300 years of trials. Galatians, 40 years ago, went on a quest with Elisha, David, and Marth and Elisha found a pendant (Celestial) and hid it from Galatians and now he gave it to Elijah.

Last edited by ESB -1138 on Oct 3rd, 2005 at 01:09 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:01 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

could i use the character i had

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:02 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

(( I g2g ))

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:04 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(500 years have passed)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:05 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

(err could my character be from earth though)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:14 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(Please pick a character from the sheet so I don't have to change the end of the story)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:15 AM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Joran Gandriar
Bio: Heir to the throne of Gandriar. Joran rushes into anything without thinking and is also a Captain of the Guard for Gandriar. He is skilled with a shield and sword and is a grand knight. Joran can slay many foes before needing to retreat. His elder brother is also a Captain of the Guard but doesn’t enjoy battles as much and is the more peaceful one. Joran inspires the soldiers around him to go into battle against uneven odds even though they would loss.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:17 AM
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

i pick Joran Gandriar
Bio: Heir to the throne of Gandriar. Joran rushes into anything without thinking and is also a Captain of the Guard for Gandriar. He is skilled with a shield and sword and is a grand knight. Joran can slay many foes before needing to retreat. His elder brother is also a Captain of the Guard but doesn’t enjoy battles as much and is the more peaceful one. Joran inspires the soldiers around him to go into battle against uneven odds even though they would loss

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:17 AM
Jacob is currently offline Click here to Send Jacob a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

We got one done. Welcome Jacob

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:18 AM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

wut i posted it first no fair

Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

i told him in a pm

Last edited by Jacob on Oct 3rd, 2005 at 01:20 AM

Jacob is currently offline Click here to Send Jacob a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Oh. I see here so stunna1773 is already Joran. Jacob needs to pick another character

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:21 AM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

(ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

(lol)

Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

rite i have to choose a differ one 2 rite

Counter Strike kicks ass

Last edited by Dyingstar on Oct 3rd, 2005 at 01:26 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:23 AM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am Striker (Hector Hyland)
Height: 6’4”
Weight: 182lbs
Eye Color: Dark Green
Bio: Heir to the throne of Hyland but is also a ranger and goes by the name Striker outside the kingdom. Striker never tells his true name unless he can trust the people he is with. Striker is a skilled knight and is skilled with a sword and bow. He doesn’t prolong people with meaningless details and always goes straight to the point.

ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

One of you can be Striker and whoever is Joran needs to pick a new character

Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am striker

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:24 AM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

jacob did pick a new character

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:24 AM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok so i can only be now a little kid just great becuase u said first 4 are unplayable why ?

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:28 AM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote