KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyber & Omega Red vs She Hulk & Thing

Cyber & Omega Red vs She Hulk & Thing
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Worried Cyber & Omega Red vs She Hulk & Thing

Who wins

Attachment: shehulk09.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 06:48 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

She-Hulk and Thing die.

Youd have to disable one of Reds abilities to make it even close.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 06:49 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

The death spores

Attachment: omegared02.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 06:52 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

I assume youre talking about the phermones, golem.

Although both are enormously weaker than Shulkie and Ben, they are very durable and have pretty good healing factors. They are also faster and better fighters than Jen and Ben. Cyber has adamantium enhancements along with toxin spikes of sorts. Red still has the Death Factor. I still say Red and Cyber win.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 07:01 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I doubt that there better fighters then Thing maybe better then She Hulk but not Ben

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 07:03 PM
jrodslam

I know Red is. Cyber im not so sure about.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 07:09 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jrodslam
I know Red is. Cyber im not so sure about.

Ben is a 5 out of 7 in fighting skills per MARVEL.

I'd be very surprised if Red is better than that...

cool

Ben and Jen win handily...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 03:20 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Cyber is a very skilled fighter. He'd take out Ben. Then they'd take out Shulkie.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 03:56 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Ben is a 5 out of 7 in fighting skills per MARVEL.

I'd be very surprised if Red is better than that...

cool

Ben and Jen win handily...
Well, if you wanna do this by handbooks then yes, Thing has Omega Red beat in fighting skills. Red only has a four.

Of course... Cyber has a 6 in fighting skills... wink

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 04:21 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

And we all know how accurate the hanbooks are roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 04:23 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Cyber's a slightly better fighter than Wolverine, if that helps clear things up.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 04:29 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

So off the top of your head who of any merit has either Red or Cyber beaten one on one?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 03:50 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

I'd go with Shulkie and Ben on this one. Cyber does have good armor and fighting skills but his head is unprotected. Either Shulkie or Ben should be able to put their fist through his melon with out much effort. Omega Red is a bit more of a challenge.
The death spores? Well maybe they could hold their breath for the fight.
The life drain? Depends on how Ben's rocky hide and Shulkie's healing factor protects them.
As far as puting him down, that is a little tricky. His has carbanium laced bones and armor that is nearly as strong as adamantium so blut force might not work. Their best bet would be to trap him under something like a building or try and drown him in some water. Either way its two against one so I say Ben and She-Hulk win 7/10.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:05 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by Tony Stark
So off the top of your head who of any merit has either Red or Cyber beaten one on one?

Still waiting...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 03:08 AM