KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Justice League Vs SuperFriends Series

Justice League Vs SuperFriends Series
Started by: Max Spidey 24

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Justice League Vs SuperFriends Series

Holy jelly batman, we are in a jam

Superman
Batman
Green Lantern(jon)
Hawk girl
Man hunter
Flash
Wonder woman

Vs the legion of doomm....no wait i mean
Superman witch is extreamly powerfull in this, I seen the man lift the moon to push it out of the way. mans sickkk and fast goes back in time around the world
Batman in blue with robin
Green lantern hal witch yellow affects his ring so batmans belt above could take him.
Wonderwoman with the lasso of truth
Flash that vibrates o fast he goes through walls
Hawkman
Chief Guy that grows big
u guesssed it..wonder twin powersss activateeeee iceeeeeee a sick beast from the north

who wins. Superfriends are stronger only Gl Superman and strong people but have gay weakness.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:25 PM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Oh yeah I think Sueprman could breath in space too in the superfriends and Batman is helpless without his belt.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:27 PM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Sinister

Superfreinds is corny and meant for kids of the timeframe in which it was made. Batman should be able to beat the superfreinds version seeing as though the censorship of that time wouldn't let him ball his fist let alone hit someone with it.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:29 PM
True Sinister is currently offline Click here to Send True Sinister a Private Message Find more posts by True Sinister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

seanbaby.com

Superfirends pwnz

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 11:13 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I loved superfriends, especially when they showed the flash, this was before entertainment, was using sex, extreme violence,and language for attention.

I'm done with that rant.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 11:18 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I loved superfriends, especially when they showed the flash, this was before entertainment, was using sex, extreme violence,and language for attention.

I'm done with that rant.

Aye the days of the bygone era where nobody knew the writers were on drugs laughing

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 11:20 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 11:21 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

lol They all spoke funny to in the series expecialy Batman and Robin

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:37 AM
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

Oh that show was funny as hell, because they were so stupid it was funny.

I don't give a shit anymore. I don't have a life either. I am gone Kmc. Goodbye

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 07:18 AM
Logan 87 is currently offline Click here to Send Logan 87 a Private Message Find more posts by Logan 87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote